KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What if...?

What if...?
Started by: MC Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Miffed What if...?

With all our new knowledge of the Matrix, what do you think would happen if Cypher DID pull the plug...? Cataclysmic system crash? Hmmmm...? confused

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:02 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah that would have been great! just think about it.... we never would have been exposed to that garbage they called sequels....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:09 PM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

This goes on the assumption that Neo reloaded the matrix at the end of Revo, btw.

If Cypher HAD killed them all, then Morpheus would have cracked and told Agent Smith the codes for the Zion mainframe. The machines would then have easily wiped out Zion {no need for all that drilling}, and the matrix would have crashed without the presence of the one, thus causing the death of all the humans that were plugged in too. Oops. Well done Tank! big grin

And boxofdeath, you have NO idea what you've let yourself in for... stick out tongue

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:13 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oh no mike.... no expression

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 11:00 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

What if...?

Yeah, what Noola said. I wonder what would happen to the Matrix without the Anamoly to reload it though.

I remember when I saw that scene the first time. My first reaction was Cypher would pull the plug and nothing would happen!!!!
laughing out loud
Everyone would just stare until Neo or Trinity somehow got back and kicked Cypher's %#*!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:37 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i don't think cypher could have possibly pull the plug, that's the whole point of the profecy, the one can be killed until he acomplish his task.

but if he have done it, then neo would have died, and the machines would have destroy zion long before due time. then the machines would have to create, or come up with another anomaly to reload the matrix

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:54 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

If Neo had been killed in M1 prior to assimilating the anomaly, ANOTHER could’ve done become The One.

Had he been killed after assimilating the anomaly, his RSI would've gone to the place of deleted programs. The Source. The easiest way to get the anomaly BACK to the Source.
The entire Keymaker-doors-Architect thing is a last resort for the machines. At this point of time The One is almost too powerful. No one can force him to do anything and he's almost invincible.
Why do you think the agents attack Neo AFTER he became The One? The easiest way.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Last edited by The Omega on Dec 5th, 2003 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:10 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
oh no mike.... no expression

What is it Tania?! Is it SANTA!? eek!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:14 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

no expression nevermind

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:49 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

no expression you are strange

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:50 AM
furryman
honky

no expression okay then confused

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:55 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

confused but this is not a reason, not a why! why did you post "oh no mike"? no expression

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:56 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

...because he chose to. laughing out loud
The whole point of that scene was to show that Neo couldn't die b/f he became the One. By some divine miracle, Tank BBQed Cyphers ass.

Can some please inform me what is going on w/Burlyman and Tania?

Last edited by Agent Elrond on Dec 5th, 2003 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:01 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I can see you now burly... unwilling to answer yet without hope...

I will kill them all! ALL I TELL YOU! evil face

...ehem... no expression

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:03 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

The answer to my own question - Everthing happened for a reason! Why was no one smart enough, except burly/Tania/Thomas/Erica/etc. , to say that! Man... my intelligence amazes me...

Of course, starting such a thread shows I'm stupider but hey, that's okay! Happy Dance

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:32 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

If Cypher had pulled the plug, then the machines still would have had to dig. Tank would have just pulled the plug on Morpheus just as he was going to do when Neo stopped him.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:59 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
The answer to my own question - Everthing happened for a reason! Why was no one smart enough, except burly/Tania/Thomas/Erica/etc. , to say that! Man... my intelligence amazes me...

Of course, starting such a thread shows I'm stupider but hey, that's okay! Happy Dance

already said it in an older similar thread

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:14 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

THat's GRREEEAAT burly... no one cares!

stick out tongue jj

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:12 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

If Neo had been killed in M1 prior to assimilating the anomaly, ANOTHER could’ve done become The One.

Had he been killed after assimilating the anomaly, his RSI would've gone to the place of deleted programs. The Source. The easiest way to get the anomaly BACK to the Source.
The entire Keymaker-doors-Architect thing is a last resort for the machines. At this point of time The One is almost too powerful. No one can force him to do anything and he's almost invincible.
Why do you think the agents attack Neo AFTER he became The One? The easiest way.

Burly/MC> Watch it with the nonsense posts, please.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:56 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent
Firestarter

A little bit off topic, but somhow related - do you guys think that Agent Smith REALLY would have re-inserted Cypher into the Matrix, had he succeeded?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:12 PM
Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote