KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions Mysteries

Matrix Revolutions Mysteries
Started by: freestyle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freestyle

Matrix Revolutions Mysteries

Who is sati and why can she do special things. Why does seraph say to smith" i have beatin you before". Why is the machine city gold? Smith takes over the whole matrix it seem like within hours ,does he control everything. When that sentinel go's into neo what does that mean. If anyone has the anwsers please tell me.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 09:36 AM
freestyle is currently offline Click here to Send freestyle a Private Message Find more posts by freestyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I like the title of this thread. It makes me imagine that the Matrix gang, Morphs, Neo, Trin, the guy with the dreads, are all hanging out with Scooby-Doo and Gang, all crammed in the Mystery Mobile. Or the 'Mystery Kenezzer'. Fir reals .... ...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 11:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Matrix Revolutions Mysteries

quote:
Originally posted by freestyle
Who is sati and why can she do special things. Why does seraph say to smith" i have beatin you before". Why is the machine city gold? Smith takes over the whole matrix it seem like within hours ,does he control everything. When that sentinel go's into neo what does that mean. If anyone has the anwsers please tell me.

don't know about your first two questions. why the city appeared gold was the way that neo saw things. maybe just the energy or power signature that they gave off. no, smith can't control everything. when the sentz go into neo, they help him defeat smith. i'm no matrix expert, but that's the jest i know.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 11:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

He was probably refering to the time when the glowing sentinel goes through Neo's body in the Logos....I have no idea what that was for.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:43 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freestyle

quote:
Originally posted by Lag
He was probably refering to the time when the glowing sentinel goes through Neo's body in the Logos....I have no idea what that was for.

That's exactly what im talking about.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:42 PM
freestyle is currently offline Click here to Send freestyle a Private Message Find more posts by freestyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it was not real...it was basically the same thing as a DOS, except for NEO rather than the service itself...it was a little program sent to cut Neo off, even if for a second or two, from the ability to stop the Sentinels...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:54 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

So programs can fly through the air in the real world??

That does sound like a good theory and the best answer i've heard.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:23 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

About the "Final Fantasy Sentinel", I am with Mordecai...I am not 100 % convinced...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:28 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

well sati is a program created by to other in "love" programs and she has NO purpose, so she is special which means she can.. u guessed it, DO SPECIAL THINGS!!! lol snyway not sure about smith/seraph thing yet!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:38 AM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Well Seraph obviously says to Smith that he has beaten him before because he actually has beaten him before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:24 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

Re: Matrix Revolutions Mysteries

quote:
Originally posted by freestyle
Sati is a program created by two other programs. Since there are no limitations placed on her programming she can alter just about anything in the Matrix. Kinda like if I gave you control over all the elements. You'd be able to do a bunch of stuff that all us, limited by rules, could not.

Seraph says to Smith "I've beaten you before" because they've fought before. And Seraph's won.

As you no doubt noticed the machine city (01 is the name of the city) is gold only when the movie is viewed from Neo's perspective. He can see the code in the Matrix. And as the oracle told him ("You've got the sight now") he can now see all of the machines. With or without his eyes.

Smith controls a lot of things. He probably doesn't have total control yet. However it's just a matter of time.

I don't even remember what part of the movie your last question took place in.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:26 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Uh, ch0g0nda, you're a little late, all the questions have been answered...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:29 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

No they haven't.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:12 AM
ch0g0nda
Captain

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Uh, ch0g0nda, you're a little late, all the questions have been answered...
Yeah well I figured I'd put em all into one post.

Seeing as none of youze wanted to simply answer his questions and let this thread die.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:03 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
No they haven't.

Well, all but whether Smith had control of everything, but he answered them all...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:44 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Mysterious Cities of Gold big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:29 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

My question about that sentinel going through Neo being a program hasn't been answered.

It doesn't make much sense, i am awaiting JediHDM's explanation because i didn't know programs could fly through the air in the real world.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:48 AM
Sifer

He could see anything that originated from "the source" and had a purpose

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:52 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

sifer> yes exactly

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:44 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

So programs can fly through the air????

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:59 AM