KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Seraph's strange motives...

Seraph's strange motives...
Started by: Gus The PI

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Seraph's strange motives...

In Revo {and in ETM, come to think of it} Seraph contacts people using the phone. In Reloaded, though, he has to use Ballard as a messenger to contact neo {and poor Bane dies as a result}. Why didn't he just phone the neb instead?

And btw, as weird as this sounds, I am noola+ahnold. I couldn't decide which profile to delete, so I created a third...

And yes, I AM the saddest man alive. No need to rub it in. But since most people are saying "delete noola" I'll probably just stick to ahnold for the future.

Maybe

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:58 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Um...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:58 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Don't worry, you're talking to somebody with experience.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:59 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Suggestion: mix them all in one:

Noola The PI Ahnold

About Seraph: Morpheus and Trin did not have to fight Seraph to talk to the Oracle...Why? And that boring conversation about "Truly knowing somebody fighting them or something"...????????

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:09 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Seraph has to use Ballard because he is sent with something...remember when Ballard hands Neo the chip or whatever, and he says its time...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:10 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Anybody see the Ballard/Seraph fight it was pretty funny. "You do not truly know somebody untill you fight them."
"Only thing you know is, I's about to kick yo ass" raver

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:23 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Morpheous had to return to Zion to recharge his ship. Therefore it wouldn't have been at 'broadcast level' if Seraph called. Ballard, Bane and Malachi? were still in the Matrix and Ballard had handed off the message to Bane after running into Seraph. It's like this,

Secret Meeting
Agents enter
Neo ingages them while everyone in the meeting escapes
Adventures in sewers
Ballard meets Seraph and then the Oracle
Ballard and co. meet up and Bane takes the envelope
Group meets Smith and splits up and latter Bane is infected by the Virus

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:05 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElBiUs
Cleric - S Class

(please log in to view the image)

ElBiUS: It ends tonight.

SuIbLe: I know this, I seen it. Come over here, Mr. Elbius. Let's enjoy the show that the people paid expensive to watch our fight...

Run ElBiUs, run! Save the Forum...
{pic by 011 (3o Escolhido)}

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:29 AM
ElBiUs is currently offline Click here to Send ElBiUs a Private Message Find more posts by ElBiUs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

That tears it, everything I write is either ignored, ridiculed and now it's confusing. Great. Since all I've done is annoy everyone and providing what little knewledge I have doesn't do any good, I'll leave for a few days. After this, I'll go slowly this time. Jus follow me in this rough timeline of events based on The Matrix Reloaded and Enter The Matrix game. Here goes.

Every Captian on every ship gathers in a meeting so Niobe can tell them the Machines are digging. Morpheous, Trinity and Neo show up late and Morpeous asks for one ship to remain behind to get word from the Oracle. Ballard agrees to stay behind.

During the discussion, Neo senses Smith and goes to investigate. The two guys at the door take the earpiece and give it to Neo. The Ungraded Agents bust the door down and Neo tell the guys to retreat to their exits. Neo fights the Agents, wins and flies away to the Oracle's old place.

This part is tricky because time has passed and we aren't told how much.
Anyway, the SWAT teams have cornered the rebels in the tunnels of the sewers and Ghost/Niobe rescues a bunch of them, including Bane and Malachi. Niobe and Ghost then lead an Agent away from Ballard's crew and they meet the Key Maker.

Ballard and Crew split up for unknown reasons. My thoughts are their Operator got a call from Seraph and told them to look for a messanger from the Oracle. The crew searchs the tunnels of the sewers for a few hours and Ballard meets Seraph. After a comical and short fight, Seraph takes Ballard to the Oracle.

Here things are once again left unclear, after speaking to the Oracle and exchanging whatever info they had, Ballard leaves and rejoins his crew. Bane somehow gets the envelope containing whatever info which would be given to Neo. The Crew somehow runs into Smith, he chases them causing Ballard to seperate from Bane and ??. They are chased to that warehouse and Bane gives the envelope to his friend saying "All that matters is this. You first." Bane's friend escapes and Smith then clones himself onto Bane. Smith/Bane then returns to the real world and the rest is history.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:54 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

That wasn't confusing. ElBiUs probably just never played Enter the Matrix.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:24 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote