KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Busts

Busts
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

Smile Busts

no not that kind, whistle

i went into forbidden planet yesterday and the had the four Matrix Limited Edition mini busts eek!
40 quid they were sad
i was gonna get the (Agent) Smith one, but now i have to wait til crimbo wink (to get as many as i can)

btw. omega - got the trinity one yet?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:45 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I saw those...but I didn't have enough to get any of them so I had to settle for getting the Trinity action figure from the lobby shoot-out in M1.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

and they had all the other figures too smile

it was torture sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:52 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Paste the link! I WANT ONE eek!
No! ALL FOUR!! eek!eek!eek!eek!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:04 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

various shops

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:06 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

I got all four busts, there are Twins busts coming out soon. I got mine at Suncoast, but they're at http://thematrixshop.com .

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:40 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Speaking of the Twins, is it just me or are their McFarlane action figures a bit disapointing. Everybody else is doing something realy cool from the movies except for the Twins. I think one should have his knife out and the other should be clear plastic ghost form with a little hole for Morpheus' sword to go through. That would be a cool little scene to have set up in your room. Oh! Has anybody seen the big sentinel that's for sale. It may be old, but I've never heard of it and I found one at the mall. It's so awesome looking and I think the tenticles are flexible.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 01:05 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

eek! wow, i never knew

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 02:18 AM
furryman
honky

its just one, right ... or are there two confused

Attachment: twinbust.jpeg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 02:19 AM
Real
I have more tech than you

is it jus me or does the twins face look kinda jacked up? its really detailed, but looks kinda "buggy"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 03:24 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
its just one, right ... or are there two confused

For now, there's only one, which doesn't make much sense, lol.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:08 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewlness! big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
For now, there's only one, which doesn't make much sense, lol.

cause for a minute there, the two side views at the back looked like there was two of em reversed embarrasment

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:55 AM
Korri

burly eek! *hugs*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

korri eek! *hugs*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:26 PM
Korri

big grin silly cookie *ruffles hair*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:29 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Burlyman> No, not yet. Been terribly busy. But I will!
Forbidden Planet you say??? Hm, maybe it's time the Danes invade England again. Haven't been there in years... big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 02:04 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I was at Gamestop earlier today (bought the Neo action figure from the Lobby shootout scene so now I have the lobby scene set up on my dresser), and they had the big old Sentinel! I really want it, it looks so cool.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, at Gamestop they also have Mifune's Last Stand.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

They had almost all of the action figures at the Gamestop by me...it was pretty cool. Took me a while to decide which one I wanted big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:49 PM