KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Film 2003 Top 10 (UK)

Film 2003 Top 10 (UK)
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Film 2003 Top 10 (UK)

I was shocked and offended when neither Reloaded or Revolutions were in the top 10 movies this year! mad i nearly pulled my hair out

the only time the matrix got any mention was when Jonathan Ross called Reloaded a load of "tosh"

this coming from someone who cant prenounce the letter R mad

JUST SHUT IT! madmadmad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:53 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Korri - I was hurt by this too; but we gotta face facts. Unlike M1, M2 and M3 just didn't have large commercial appeal...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:55 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I WANT TO PUNCH THAT BLITHERING IDIOT IN THE TEETH SO MUCH! mad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:56 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

God I sincerely hope you meant Woss...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:05 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

bit Woss

BTW his lap on Top Gear sucked!

and imagine having a duck egg blue Mazda MX-5 with ponyskin seats
ITS A GIRLS CAR!! MADE WORSE BY THE FACT HE HAS MADE A HASH OF IT!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:10 PM
super pr*xy

Ahnold> my sentiments exactly... M1 got a lot of publicity because of the sfx that were used... they pioneered the bullet time sfx especially for M1... M2 & M3, i felt, were overhyped hence the major letdown to most... and for most people who do not follow the plot line or understand it's subliminal messages are better off doing a matrix- a- thon rather than wasting thier time bashing this great trilogy...

Korri> are you in invisible mode confused huh ..?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:11 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i know smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:13 PM
mook

was this the list that was voted by the public?
cant really blame ross for that (although dont agree with his comment)
the full viewers list;

1.LOTR-2 TOWERS
2.Kill Bill
3.Pirates of Caribbean
4.city of god
5.finding nemo
6.love actually
7.master+commander
8.spirited away
9.Xmen 2
10.gangs of new york

ive seen 1,2,3,5,9.

think reloaded should be there instead of 6 or 7

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 10:52 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

hahahhahahhhaa laughing laughing

lets kill him (please log in to view the image)

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 10:54 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Jonathan Woss is great...Wobble wibble Matrix Reloaded...Wobble Wob Wib Wobble tosh...

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 11:36 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Korri> Does your viewing experience get worse, just because Reloaded/Revolutions are not on the list?
I THOUGHT not smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:19 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

I think we shouldnt care for it. Whether M2 or M3 are in the list or not, we are here to like it and discuss it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:23 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

but don't you agree that it does indeed deserve recognition..?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:06 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Ice Lightning> laughing i miss Bo Selecta!

Omega> i just think that for someone who is as big an idiot as Jonathan "Woss" to criticise ANY film is blasphemy. And my viewing pleasure wasnt exactly great as there was like a 10 second clip of the film messed

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:27 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Korri> No, what I mean is: If some numbnut dislikes Reloaded/Revolutions doesn’t make the films worse for you, do they? wink

Kalantiaw> Sure they do. But anyone who puts Kill Bill in second place, and Gangs of New York on 10th place doesn’t EXACTLY have the same movie taste that I do.
Kill Bill was crap! But some people go “Oh, Tarantino. MUST be a master-piece.”

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:31 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Omega> yeah i know but "Woss" really was getting on my nerves the other night. He really thinks he is better than everyone else and his terrible fashion sense doesnt help the situation smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:37 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega

Kill Bill was crap! But some people go “Oh, Tarantino. MUST be a master-piece.”

What kind of comment is that? The Matrix should have been in that top ten list for special effects. Some folks didn't understand the Matrix plot but Kill Bill plot was easier to understand and so did ROTK. Maybe Reloaded should be in #3.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

The Omega>Kill Bill was crap!

i liked kill bill (but then this isnt the place to discuss this)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:51 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Silverfighter> That comment is my opinion.

Let me clarify - I THOUGHT Kill Bill was crap. After seeing the trailers, and being a huge fan of funky Hong Kong kung-fu movies and strange Japanese samurai-style movies, I was looking forward to KB.
I nearly fell asleep watching it (maybe it gets better with Volume 2). And sorely missed the usual Taranito dialogue (like from Pulp Fiction).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:53 PM
Korri

i thought That city of god was the most boring film i cant see how it made it into the top 10 and Johnny English wasnt great either besides the fact it had an Aston Martin DB7 Vantage in it happy

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:54 PM