KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it, killermovie forums? The sound of your death closing in on you? Oh I can

It

Is

INEVITABLE!

Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:06 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. KMC Forums.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:11 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Why KMC? Why? Why? Why do you do it? Why do you get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for something more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?

Is it Freedom? Truth? Perhaps Peace? Could it be for love? Illusions Mr.Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary Constructs of a feeble Human Intellect trying desperately to justify an existence which is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as The Matrix itself.

Although, only KMC could invent something as insipid as love!

You must be able to see it KMC, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting.

Why KMC? Why, why do you PERSIST?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:22 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Hear that, Mr. KMC Forums? That is the sound of inevitability. It is the sound of your death.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:25 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Sirius: There is alot of truth in your fiction, but not much fiction in your truth.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:29 PM
Sifer

The KMC is a system Sirius. That system, is our enemy...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:32 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the newbies, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by them. I can taste their stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:34 PM
Sifer

Did you know that the first KMC was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a forum, KMC defines their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why KMC was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:42 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with this forum. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:44 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

Everything that has a beginning has an end. I see the end coming KMC, I see the darkness spreading. I see death...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:02 PM
Sifer

KMC Agent Brown: They got out.
KMC Agent Smith: Doesn't matter.
KMC Agent Brown: The informant is real.
KMC Agent Smith: Yes.
KMC Agent Jones: We have the name of their next targets.
KMC Agent Brown: Their names are Sifer and Sirius.
KMC Agent Smith: We'll need a search running.
KMC Agent Jones: It has already begun.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:16 PM
Sifer

Sifer: So we need forums, and forums need us. Is that your point?

Councillor Hamann: No, no point. Old men like me don't bother in making points. There is no point.

Sirius: Is that why they are all newbies in KMC?

Councillor Hamann: Good point.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:20 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

Throughout KMC Forums history, we have been dependent on newbies to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:22 PM
Sifer

Morpheus: There is only two ways to save KMC Forums: Sirius & Sifer.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:23 PM
Sifer

The 2 S': What happens if we fail?
The Oracle: Then KMC will fall.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:26 PM
Sifer

Morpheus: What can you see you 2?

S & S: It's strange, the code is somehow different.

Trinity: Is that good for us or bad for us?

S & S: Well, it looks like every page in this forum is wired with explosives & newbies.

Trinity: Bad for us.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:29 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the forums, that they will fight to protect it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:39 PM
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I go to the ROTK forum?

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:46 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it ends tonight...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:55 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I know you're out there.
I can feel you now.
I know that you're afraid.
You're afraid of us.
You're afraid of change.
I don't know the future.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
I'll turn off this computer.
And then I'll show these people what you don't want them to see.
I'm going to show them a forum...
without you.
A forum without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.
A forum where anything is possible.
Where we go from there...
is a choice I leave to you.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:21 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote