KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Question!

Question!
Started by: Lady_Eowyn3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

Question Question!

I know this is going to sound stupid and pathetic, but what's the basic plot line of the Matrix Trilogy, I've never seen any of the movies, and I wanted to see them but I just wanted to know what they're about first, cuz I usually never understand futuristic films, so if you could please explain it to me so I can enjoy it as much as I am sure you all do. geek

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:02 PM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

its best that you dont know too much to be honest, just read the blurb on the back of the video/dvd box, watch the films and enjoy.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:28 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well i have seen them all about 3 tmes, and to be truthfull i have no idea whats going on, all i know is morphius is cool and the omega should have been played by aretha franklin

youd better think, about what your trying to do to me....

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:35 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

sauron>well i have seen them all about 3 times, and to be truthful i have no idea whats going on

come on, its not that difficult to follow especially third time around!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:43 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

LadyEowyn> If anyone tells you the plot, part of the enjoyment of watching the trilogy goes down the drain.
Suggestion: Watch Matrix 1, 2 and 3. IF, by then, you don’t get it, come back and I’ll be happy to answer ALL your questions big grin

Mook> What do you expect from an eye? wink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:20 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Plus....I'm in laze mode and I .........can't.........explain............anything..... wacko sleep

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:24 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

basic plot line: the real world is in fact fake... anything else in between you can know in the movies...

>Sauron> you mean the oracle..?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:32 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

u should watch the movies w/o info like we did first. i didnt know anything about the matrix when i first saw it (never even saw a trailer) n im happy i didnt, its more fun to analyze after than know it all before

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:17 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote