KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions DVD Cover

Revolutions DVD Cover
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

Revolutions DVD Cover

Ok, I was bored n started making this cover for the Revs DVD. its a WIP (work in progress) so it might be a while till i finish it. im basing it partly on the Reloaded cover. Anyway, if anyone wants to add to it, im using Photoshop CS, so if u want the original file, i can email it to u. anyway, here it is.

Attachment: revs cover.jpg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:40 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

here it is again only w/the pix.

This has been downloaded 181 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:54 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

hmm, looking at the preview, the pix need to be much smaller, and i need to find the creditsfor revs which might be hard unless someone knows where they might be?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:56 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:35 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

wOw..that the cober of matrix rev ?? kewwwL!"
but is missing morpheus there isnt it? confused

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:04 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

thanx for the credits, but that wasnt the kind i was lookin for.
its ok tho, i jus changed the ones from the back of reloaded to revs and got the new oracles name off wut u gave me. i'll put morpheus in soon, like i sed its not done. maybe i can work him into the front pic.

This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

Last edited by Real on Jan 6th, 2004 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:15 AM
Real

sry if its the same, it wasnt showing the update on my pc

This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:18 AM
Real

ok got morph in, tell me wut u think

This has been downloaded 151 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:38 AM
Real

ok, now i need an idea, wut can i do to get rid of the revs at the bottom? i dont wanna resize the backround pix, but i need a way to cover it. does anyone know of a pic w/jus a lot of the rain/code w/o a logo for matrix on it?

Attachment: revs cover 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:45 AM
Real

gab>this is MY cover, i made it, i have no idea wut the real ones gonna look like.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:47 AM
Real

i gotta resize the pics for the front.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:56 AM
Real

ok, last post for tonite, a few hrs work, very far from completion, but here's my new cover setup.

This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:37 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I suggest you get rid of the "Everything that has a beginning..." line. It's cool, but clashes with the credits. And maybe a short synopsis? Here's a quote you could use: "Matrix saves best trix to last" - no fooling

Otherwise, ace! Good work, dude

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:03 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

WOW! Very nice work!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:57 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewlness yes

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:14 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

Ahnold>i know it clashes rite now, but understand that the opacity is at full rite now, so that it'll be dimmer later on. and definitely i will put in a synopsis, n all the other logos that need to be on there. Since i hopefully plan on having a chance to get it on a dvd, ima have a disk label and scene selection page too, so this is my "matrix project" to work on b4 i go back to school next week.

everyone>thanx

Last edited by Real on Jan 6th, 2004 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 07:44 PM
Real

once again, now w/five pics, i think i still gotta make em smaller, its looking cluttered still. o, n i dimmed "everything that has..." to make it blend in better. also, i centered the title.

This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:15 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by gabimr2
wOw..that the cober of matrix rev ?? kewwwL!"

He made it, silly stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:28 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

lol, yeah, i'll put my sig on it before its done. im willin to make other things too if sumone wants to ask. its pretty boring around here lately (CA, USA) so if u wanna make a request, im open to it. i work pretty fast so it wouldnt take to long.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:30 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Very creative, thanks for sharing your talents.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:56 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote