KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » matrix faults

matrix faults
Started by: LordMortis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

matrix faults

lol after watching the matrix several times, it just dawned on me. when cypher is in the matrix striking a deal with the agent, how did he get in and out of the matrix by himself? lol.

any other mistakes ppl found plz feel free to post em here cool

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:19 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Already been answered (officially, too). When Neo walks in on Cypher and shits him up, he is creating an auto-dialling program to get himself in and out of the Matrix wink

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:50 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

I found a page with all the matrix bloopers!! hehehe look! big grin

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film808 -- the matrix
http://www.moviemistakes.com/film3297 -- matrix rev
http://www.moviemistakes.com/film3144 - matrix reloaded

smile

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:53 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i've seen some myself...

in the subway, when neo was doing that summersault thing to avoid the train... he was definitely hanging on to the harness... you can see it very clearly...

on the oracle's door, when neo was about to open it, you can clearly see a reflection of the camera lens on the door knob...

and in room 303, when agent smith shot neo with the first bullet, the camera changes angle and faces neo... if you look at the wall behind neo there is already a huge blood stain where he's supposed to leave one when he backs into it... this one i haven't seen on any web site, so if you guys can confirm, it would be great...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:45 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

I think there is already a thread for the matrix faults.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:43 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flickerstick
uh......no?

quote:
Originally posted by kalantiaw
i've seen some myself...

and in room 303, when agent smith shot neo with the first bullet, the camera changes angle and faces neo... if you look at the wall behind neo there is already a huge blood stain where he's supposed to leave one when he backs into it... this one i haven't seen on any web site, so if you guys can confirm, it would be great...

I believe the blood stain on the wall is actually a result of the first shot by Smith. Being as close as Smith was, the bullet would easily pass right through Neo's body and make quite a mess on the other side. I think that the stain on the wall is intentional and accurate.

As for the one with the camera lens on the doorknob, I never realized how obvious that one is. It looks like the tried to cover most of it up with the same material that Morpheus' jacket is made of. The camera cover even has a continuation of his tie.

Last edited by flickerstick on Jan 8th, 2004 at 08:20 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:14 AM
flickerstick is currently offline Click here to Send flickerstick a Private Message Find more posts by flickerstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

shouldn't there be a bullet hole too..? bah, i'm just nit picking now...

>flickerstick> you're explanation is quite logical and acceptable unless otherwise proven...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:54 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

you have too pay to get acces to the blooper site, atleast one of them, and i sure as hell aint payin', lol anybody here got any of those pictures on file you can post?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:17 PM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Already been answered (officially, too). When Neo walks in on Cypher and shits him up, he is creating an auto-dialling program to get himself in and out of the Matrix wink

Yeah! So it wasn't really a mistake now-was it? wink

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 04:05 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote