KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Animatrix Synchronicity (5)

Animatrix Synchronicity (5)
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

Animatrix Synchronicity (5)

'The match formed by synchronizing a movie with an unrelated music album, to produce a new experience unintended by either work. '

Basically the idea of this is to watch an animatrix short (but with the sound down) while listening to other music to create a new viewing experience.
If you havent tried syncing before give these a go, it wont take long as each short is only around 8/10mins long.

The Kid A Renaissance Parts 1+2
These are two syncs combining Radioheads 'Kid A' with both parts of 'The Second Renaissance';

Part 1
Start the album so the music is heard as soon as the green code goes down the screen.
Tracks - 1 and 2.
ends at credits.

Part 2
ReStart the album so the music is heard as soon as the green code goes down the screen.
Tracks - 3 and 4.
ends at credits.

A Deserter's Story/Detective Songs
This is a sync combining 'The Animatrix: A Detective Story' with Mercury Rev's album 'Deserter's Songs'

Start the album at the start of 'A Detective Story' so that the music is heard as soon as the green code goes down the screen.

Tracks- 10,7,6,4.

The Yoshimi Renaissance Parts 1+2
These are two syncs combining The Flaming Lips album 'Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots' with both parts of 'The Second Renaissance';

Part 1
Start the album so the music is heard as soon as the green code goes down the screen.
Tracks - 2 and 10.
ends at credits.

Part 2
ReStart the album so the music is heard as soon as the green code goes down the screen.
Tracks - 1, 9 and 6.
ends at credits.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:20 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

And the purpose of these songs being in Synch are?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:41 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

im trying to free your mind

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
And the purpose of these songs being in Synch are?

as i said 'Basically the idea of this is to watch an animatrix short (but with the sound down) while listening to other music to create a new viewing experience.'

so if youve seen 'The Second Renaissance' lots of times, you can create a new viewing experience by combining the animation with music (radiohead and flaming lips in my first post)

If you havent tried syncing before give these a go- u might enjoy it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:31 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

no one willing to try a 10minute creative experiment?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 02:07 PM
Sifer

I do that all the time, but not purposefully. Mates round, weed being passed, DVD on and music playing - and Consoles being played smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:26 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

I used to play, "Propellerheads - Spybreak" when playing Midtown Madness 2 and my friend said I started driving more violently. Happy Dance

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:48 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
I do that all the time, but not purposefully. Mates round, weed being passed, DVD on and music playing - and Consoles being played smile

well if youre doing it anyway try setting up these ones (on purpose)
will go well with friends+weed smile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:27 PM
Sifer

The thing is m8, I have heard the 2 songs you mentioned MANY times and I am a fan of Radiohead, so it may happen - if I can be arsed...LOL

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:59 PM
mook

if you can be arsed :)

well im giving you options (radiohead/flaming lips/mercury rev)
but if you are a radiohead fan you might wanna try this one too;

These are two syncs combining Ok Computer with both parts of 'The Second Renaissance';

Part 1
Start the album near the start of the film.
The moment you are looking for is when the keeper of the Zion Archives has a blue square on her hand which then turns to black.
start the album when the screen is black.

Tracks - 7 and 2.
ends at credits.

Part 2
Tracks - 6 and 9.
ends at credits.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:04 PM
Sifer

Lookie what I've got to look forward to. Will go nice with the Matrix and Music big grin

Attachment: day5-flower-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 06:36 PM
Sifer

This looks beautiful - Should see it in the flesh big grin

Attachment: day5-flower-1a.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 06:38 PM
VenomVA

quote:

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:34 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:

looks v.nice- my mates grew some plants in their cupboard with all the special lights and water equipment.

give the syncs a go (stoned or not)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:56 PM