KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix dvd..

Matrix dvd..
Started by: gabimr2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gabimr2

Shocked Matrix dvd..

The Matrix Revolutions Hitting DVD on April 6 Source: Warner Home Video Saturday, January 10, 2004

Warner Home Video has released the specs for The Matrix Revolutions DVD, coming on April 6. The 2-Disc DVD will be available in separate anamorphic Widescreen and Full Screen versions. It carries a suggested retail price of $29.95

The 2-disc DVD release includes hours of bonus features:

Revolutions Recalibrated -- A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.

CG Revolution -- Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.

Super Burly Brawl -- A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene all running in sync.

Follow the White Rabbit -- Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.

Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time -- A closer look at how "Bullet Time" was taken to the next degree of madness.

Super Big Mini Models -- The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.

Double Agent Smith -- A look at what it took to make this incredible scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.

Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of "The Matrix" -- A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of "The Matrix."

Future Gamer "The Matrix Online" -- An introduction to the massive multi-player game "The Matrix Online," created by the Wachowski Brothers.

3-D Evolution -- Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in "Revolutions"

Before the Revolution -- 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the "Matrix" trilogy, "The Animatrix," and "Enter the Matrix."

Theatrical Trailer -- Weblinks to the official "Matrix" website and "The Matrix Online" test site

Attachment: matrixrevdvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:08 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

You must take a look at this, gabimr2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t24729.html

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Last edited by TOH on Jan 13th, 2004 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:13 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Awesome! I can't wait thanks Gabby

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:13 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wowness

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

Sounds satisfying. Until they release the (not impossible ...) inevitable trilogy boxset with an insane amount of extras just to beat LOTR because The Matrix is so much better.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:19 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

me want it now!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:20 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Anderson
Sounds satisfying. Until they release the (not impossible ...) inevitable trilogy boxset with an insane amount of extras just to beat LOTR because The Matrix is so much better.

that needs to be done but not for the LOTR reason.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:44 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

totally

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:48 PM
furryman
honky

absolutely

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:51 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

positively

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:56 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

outragusley

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:59 PM
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Seraph
Awesome! I can't wait thanks Gabby

heheh you welcomee smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:57 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by The One Himself
You must take a look at this, gabimr2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t24729.html

haha opsembarrasment

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:58 PM
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Thats right...I was first...I was first...not that I'm gloating...Happy Dance

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:37 AM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

i wanna c/hear the original final speech from neo in M1 that they cut cuz the average person they screened it to didnt know wut "chrysalis" meant.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:10 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Ice_Lightningo3
Thats right...I was first...I was first...not that I'm gloating...Happy Dance

hahahah laughing

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:40 AM
vador_2444

this is one of my best cover for the DVD
do you like it ???

Attachment: dvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 08:13 PM
vador_2444 is currently offline Click here to Send vador_2444 a Private Message Find more posts by vador_2444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

actually.. that dvd cover is better than the original one!big grinHappy Dance

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:28 PM