KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Im Sure

Im Sure
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Im Sure

Im Sure about this and im sure its in some of your minds too

IS the matrix a rip-off of harry potter??? hmmm

think about it

hp books came out-1997 BEFORE the matrix thats 100% proof

neo is a male-just like harry

they live in the matrix-they live in hogwarts THEY BOTH LIVE IN PLACES

jk rowling is a middle aged woman...just like trinity

they both believe in prophecys

the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt

and dont get me started on snape and that mprpheus guy

so what you all think

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:24 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Whoah! This is some thought out stuff. Yeah I was thinking about this too. I mean, come on, Smith is so totally a rip off of Voldemort. And that big fight at the end, it's just a DBZ duel. Sheesh! The Matrix is a big copy of everything!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:27 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I agree totally!!! I mean with out Neo there would be no Smith, without Harry there would be no Voldemort! How much more obvious could it be??

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:32 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah like the bit where neo is flying in reloaded totaly stolen scene from dumbo big grin

and that smith whos he kidding anyway with his fake suit...we all know hes an elf who wears skirts

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:32 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

you couldn't be more right
it just baffles my mind

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:33 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

and the architect is just a plain ross from f.r.i.e.n.d.s wannabe with his dictionaric brain

and the french guy in reloaded makes an orgasm potion stick out tongue snape makes potions mad i think the directors should be took to court

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:34 PM
Aurora
Princess

Wow now that u say it I have always had a feeling that Smith was a little elf like! Hummm I'll have to google it and do some research!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 10:35 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

lol

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:40 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Why does this seem like Lord Of The Ring Forum...Vs...The Matrix Forum...we are soo ready to take you bitches on! lol laughing

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 12:15 AM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

yes he is totally elf like. i think elrond should sue smith

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 12:16 AM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

what if the ring would not had been forged then we wudnt have the classic that is lotr......this can be said almost for any movie as if the main char. is not present then the story wud not have been present.........
so this is a stoooooopid!!!!!thread ............

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:27 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

its intentionally stupid

its what truth or dare turns into lol

but seriously look at them two posing in your sig jetzhere elves pose

complete rip off of everything watchoski BROTHERS just like the farelli BROTHERS or the wayans BROTHERS or my BROTHER

i mean how blatant is this infringment of copyright?

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:13 PM
jetzhere101
i can feel it

what abt sauron in ur sig. its like he is after a candy or cookie........big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:37 PM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no theres a bunch of naked elves marching to war.....hey dont ook like that....he has lived alone for 2000 years big grin

sauron forged the one...neo is the one! ANOTHER COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 01:56 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*chuckles*

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 02:46 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Did the Wachowski brothers steal a lot of ideas? Probably, but they took them from enough places that they couldn't get in too much sh*t. And besides, Tarantino is worse, and Jackson can't direct worth crap! With the budget he got, someone else could have made a trilogy that was as good as the books.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 12:30 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh, no! Sauron has found the Matrix forum!
laughing
He'll kill me ... "They both LIVE in places" laughing out loud

"the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt"
rolling on floor laughing

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 06:33 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

big grinbig grinbig grin but they do...i mean its SO blatant its unbeliable...they even stole elronds line

welcome to rivendell mr underhill....."

"im suprised to see you elrond"

"thats the difference mr underhill ive been expecting you!"

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:22 PM
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

THat Picture of Legoals turning into God knows what is creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:05 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm......Does Kitoky like Anime?

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:06 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote