KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » weird scenery in enter the matrix

weird scenery in enter the matrix
Started by: neo2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo2

weird scenery in enter the matrix

as usual i was messing around with the game, ive beaten it almost 1000 times now.....well, i was playing the church section of the chinatown level.....with cheats on, so the smiths wouldnt chase me...when you get to the part after scaling the buildings.....and u go into that building and u head down a set of stairs but then two smiths come after u, so u have to go up the other set of stairs....i went up one level and noticed the scenery was jumpable.....so i jumped out of the window.....and landed on a building......and from there, it was a massive adventure of walking on those stairs that the smiths walk up on and seeing building appear and disappear.......also, in the on foot section, at the end....when u climb up those stairs , and u reach the top....instead of going through the door, jump at the building across the street, instead of landing on the building.....ul land in mid-air and the walk forward and u land on the building......like its enforced with an invisible wall.....then u walk over to the edge of it(not the street.....on the other side) ull look down and see an endless amount of gray....jump down and ull keep falling and falling.....im trying to explore the design of the game and see where they pulled off half-assed work anywhere......its fun.....though I usually end up dying from falling off the face of the earth.....or level....u guys should try it......im also the one who submitted the 100 smiths technique.....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:57 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote