KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » How many of you got revolutions the first day?

How many of you got revolutions the first day?
Started by: drod400

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drod400

How many of you got revolutions the first day?

on april 6 i camped out at walmart wating for it to open so i could get revolutions. when the doors opened, i ran inside and as i was about to get my copy, some big fat guy grabbed me as if he wanted to eat me but he pushed me into a pile of cds. he said,"hey move it man, i gettin' mine first." then i shoved a shopping cart at his legs and ran with his copy, paid for it and drove home. who else got it on april 6 and did a similar experience happen to you?

me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr.Anderson, Vegeries of Perception. Temperary Constructs of a feeble human intellect trying despretly to justify an existance that is without meaning or purpose and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself, although only human mind could invent something as incepet as love. You must be able to see it Mr.Anderson, you must know it by now, you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why Mr.Anderson, why,why do you persist! Neo: Because I choose to.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 11:45 PM
drod400 is currently offline Click here to Send drod400 a Private Message Find more posts by drod400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow...that's, like, not cool...you should never inflict physical violence on another just for a DVD, even if it is Revolutions...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 12:01 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

erm Odd...

I got mine the second day, only reason being is track went a bit over on the timing and I couldn't get to the store sad
But I just went and got it today, and I'm a very happy Matrix Nut big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 12:22 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

NO I wasn't able to get it yesterday, and I spent the day shopping with my mom and EVERY store we went to had copies of it everywhere. ARG...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 01:18 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drod400

quote:
wow...that's, like, not cool...you should never inflict physical violence on another just for a DVD, even if it is Revolutions...

Jedhi, he attacked me first, i had not choice.

me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr.Anderson, Vegeries of Perception. Temperary Constructs of a feeble human intellect trying despretly to justify an existance that is without meaning or purpose and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself, although only human mind could invent something as incepet as love. You must be able to see it Mr.Anderson, you must know it by now, you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why Mr.Anderson, why,why do you persist! Neo: Because I choose to.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:10 AM
drod400 is currently offline Click here to Send drod400 a Private Message Find more posts by drod400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i got it yesterday ... the first day it came out ...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:15 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Holy god, Superbrawl on Disc 2... I shat myself embarrasment

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:23 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

got it the first day from best buy... it had an extra cd rom Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:27 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

first off the story is prolly bs.. if the guy was that much bigger then you he would of caught you grabbing his copy runnign to the register running to the car... geez.. and even if true its pretty stupid to do

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:31 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i did!!

on April 2nd stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:57 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I got it and watched it twice!!!!!! big grin

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:10 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ive watched it more than that raver

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

i dont get it unitl tomorrow.......it is worth waiting for though

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:51 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

i got it the first day....but no one was rushing...i just got it paid and bounced....The Matrix forever biatch

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:21 PM
JackMode211 is currently offline Click here to Send JackMode211 a Private Message Find more posts by JackMode211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

uhh i got it...i beleive i was also the first to buy one as they hadnt even unpacked them yet lmao

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:45 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lololol!

i got up at 6am and went to the 24hr supermarket stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:30 AM
freemind

I got it the day it came out and watched it and all the extras.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:27 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

April 2nd, delivered to my door.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:03 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

woho Sifer we rock!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:52 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

I'm not going to buy it.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:37 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote