KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Smith

Smith
Started by: neo2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo2

Smith

This whole thread will be a tribute to the perished Smith. The virus that hates viruses (or as he calls them: "humans").

It'll be full of favorite parts, lines, etc. And pictures.

I'll start it off in a moment.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:02 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

My favorite lines.....

"Cookies need love like everything does."

"I'm not so bad, once you get to know me."

"Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:08 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

"Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?"

^^best line ever!^^

i love him when he is feeling scared or confused

'what, what did i just say, no no no this isnt rightm this cant be right....get away from me!'

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:29 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

lol. My favorite one too.
"Go ahead shoot me. The good thing about being me is that there's so many me's."
"Still using all the muscles in your body except the one that matters the most?"
"Our connection..."
"I killed you mister anderson, i watched you die."
"It is inevitable..."
"Hear that mister anderson? That is the sound of your death."
"MISTER ANDERSON! Welcome back. We missed you."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:23 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Also my favorite(With many others):

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:55 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=403079

I write fanfiction for Matrix, most stories happen to be Smith. 44 stories people!

Like, Smith gets daughter, Smith almost dead, Smith Neo Slash, Smith is The One Neo The Agent, Smith meets Johnson, Jones and Brown meet Smith, Smith interigated by Morpheus after the war, Alternate Universe through Smith's eyes, etc...

I was the first mind you, at Fanfiction.net to make a Smith poem. ^_^

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:01 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Bravery. honor. Courage. Shade.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:06 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

Oh, thankyou big grin

Story: Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter: 2 What is Your Name?

Summary: Smith makes a child for a plan to kill Mr. Anderson. But soon the Child which he has dubbed as Angel, refering to Agent, will change him. Set between Reloaded and Revolutions, and we all know what happens in Rev...

" Smith ran up the stairs to the child. He went down the hallway to see two copies come backing out of the child's room. They looked relieved to get out of the room. Smith came to them.

"What happened?" he asked.

The copies turned to him, and one was rubbing his face.

"She punched me." The copy said."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:15 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

lolness.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:17 AM
Shade
Born From Smith...

The first time I ever saw the Matrix I was 7. My parents had rented it, and said to go in my room cause it was rated R. I waited for like 2 hours, and I was getting bored. So I went to see if they were done.

Fate it seems.

"Can you hear me Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you..."

I hid behind the corner, and I watched this man in a suit, scream to this other guy who looks like he's going to keel over and die. This guy in a suit starts yelling about how much he wants to kill all of us! And with loud music in the backround, and the guy inches from the camera.

I ran outta of there, only to return.

And I see the same guy in a suit kill this other guy with a gun, firing 8 times!

It was tramatizing for a 7 year old.

But here I am today. I am the inevitable result out of many, of Smith. One in many, I come from his hatred. We're coming for you, human Viruses.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:49 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

My favorite lines:
"Mr. Anderson"
"Mr. Anderson..."
"...Mr. Anderson"
and, "...Mr. Anderson..."
Gotta love how he says "Mr. Anderson"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:20 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Smiddy is my B!tch mad

stick out tongue cookies

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:21 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

thats nice, Korri..........................................................................

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:19 PM
Korri

angel

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

"Me, me me!"
"Me too"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:53 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I *heart* Smiddy rock

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:03 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I do, but in a straight way cool

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:04 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah...me too...no hang on , ok neva mind

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:06 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

blink Care to explain yourself?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:09 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no i have eyes for only one man love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:09 PM