KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Info on the crew of the Hammer

Info on the crew of the Hammer
Started by: Shape Shifter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Info on the crew of the Hammer

Writing a fanfic that is (mainly) set on the Hammer and i can't find some of the crews name, except for Maggie, AK, Mauser and Roland. Can anyone help me?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:51 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:28 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

hey thanx HDMwink

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:01 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no prob...thats what i'm here for...a walking encyclopedia of matrix trivia, my friend...(ps, next time use the search function... wink )

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:09 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh kewl are you going to post it in the General Fiction forum?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 11:31 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

I dont think i can post it here because the fic is rated R, but it is posted on fanfiction.net, so if u go there and click on search and in the box next to keyword put in RolandsShifter it will take u to my lil space in hell...uhh i mean fanfictione.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:02 PM