KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix is Anti-Bush

The Matrix is Anti-Bush
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow The Matrix is Anti-Bush

Yes, I know it was said, but I don't remember the thread it was on, and it wasn't on the right topic, so I thought I'd post this:
Hitler, or Hussein, cant tell, then George Bush Senior, and George W Bush in the same frame.. as the architect disses the "various grotesqueries overcame"... laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

(Whoever actually said this, come forward so you can get credit smile)
(But I took the picture wink)

Attachment: reloaded.jpg
This has been downloaded 162 time(s).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:03 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

That's changed! I think...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:38 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I just took the screenshot from my DVD about two minutes before I posted, mailed.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:46 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i didn't see dubya on there, but i did see sr. on there...and did you really expect the bros. to be pro-bush when all of Hollywood is anti-bush?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:15 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

He's there, if you meant you can't see him now. If you can, then.. ignore that comment Jedi.

And I never expected the W. Bros to be pro-bush, I just never expected it to be integrated into the second movie of one of the greatest trilogys ever. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:37 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well...it is 'current'...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:26 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It is... smart

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:46 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

I cant see Hitler.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:41 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

it looks like hitler is in the far right corner

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:48 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I always thought the Matrix was "Anti-Government" not just Anti Bush.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 04:17 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

And believe me, both Hitler and Bush are shown on the screens (bloody big versions, spread across multiple screens). I noticed it the first time I watched the movie - it isn't hard to see.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 04:18 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terd40
CCC Agent

I think it was me that said it but i dont want to take all the credit if someone else saw and said it too. I think it was the funniest moment in the trilogy other than when trinity said merv.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:01 PM
terd40 is currently offline Click here to Send terd40 a Private Message Find more posts by terd40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

it makes sense for bush sr + jr to be shown along with hitler because of what they represent - control at its worst.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:30 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by mook
control at its worst.

WHAT?!?!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:45 PM
mook

hitler - dictator, genocide, invading other countries.
bush 1+2 - dodgy wars, dodgy elections etc

so both show the bad sides of humanity - as the architect says.

however (and i might be reading too much into this) they also show examples of negative control - so illustrating the situation that the human race is in.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:54 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i'm really trying to understand your thinking...but i can't...i don't see how either of the Bush's show the 'bad side of humanity'...especially to the point of being placed up there with Hitler, Hussein, and Zedong...it really is beyond me...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:02 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

One can say the reason is that Wachowski Brothers are Asians.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:59 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yomammy

Um, maybe I'm just not on the same medication as some of you, but where the hell is Hitler. (yeah, I read above where someone said far right corner but you must have some pretty sweet meds to make him out of that)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:25 AM
Yomammy is currently offline Click here to Send Yomammy a Private Message Find more posts by Yomammy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

The Alpha > One can say the reason is that Wachowski Brothers are Asians.

Hahaha! Asians.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:49 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yomammy

quote:
Originally posted by mook
it makes sense for bush sr + jr to be shown along with hitler because of what they represent - control at its worst.
wtf are you talking about?

blink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:54 AM
Yomammy is currently offline Click here to Send Yomammy a Private Message Find more posts by Yomammy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote