KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something in Revolutions

Something in Revolutions
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Something in Revolutions

I havnt been to KMC for a while, so i dont know if this has been posted already, so dont bite off my head if its old news.

Has anyone noticed that when Neo and Smith are about to fight in the building and Smith gets up after getting nocked down that the rain through the backround window looks exactly like the matrix coding?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:10 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

yes, this has been discussed, but yeah that totally rocks. I noticed that seeing it in the theater.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:06 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

crazyeek!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:36 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yes that is so kewl smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:12 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

yea in the bonus disk for revos the dudes say that that's what it is supposed to be like so they made it chubby rain haha

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:45 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yeah, but did you also notice what the building actually IS they are figting in (the indoor section of the Super Brawl)?

Think back all the way back to the first "Kung-Fu" scene in "The Matrix".

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:50 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i didnt think about that...would someone post pics?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:03 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

ya post some pics...
pics proving the coded rain...
and pics proving the originality of the room...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:10 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
i didnt think about that...would someone post pics?

Just ask Kozzy

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:25 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by The Alpha
ya post some pics...
pics proving the coded rain...
and pics proving the originality of the room...
about the coded rain, all u hav to do is watch the movie and just look at the backround for the entire scene and ull understandyes

btw, how do u copy and past a pic that u get from a DVD?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:00 AM
Korri

play it on your computer and take a screenshot

im guessing erm

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:55 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Alias_Neo
about the coded rain, all u hav to do is watch the movie and just look at the backround for the entire scene and ull understandyes

btw, how do u copy and past a pic that u get from a DVD?

Use Cyberlink PowerDVD to see the DVD on your PC. (There can be many other softwares but i know this one) Just pause at the scene you want to take pic and then press the 'camera' button there.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:01 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oook there you go embarrasment

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:10 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

If I was right. no expression

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:35 AM
Korri

you were i think no expression

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 12:10 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah...thats the only way i know of...because if you take a print screen, then the actual image doesn't show up...it is just black...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 01:54 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ive never actually tried it before

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 01:55 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

i use capture from my photoshop and it doesnt actually turn black

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 04:12 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Capturing from photoshop is something different. Photoshop uses its own application to copy current "screen" into memory and it can also only be pasted in Photoshop. If you'll use the "Print Screen" key from keyboard while you're running a movie from WMP or anything else it'll only paste a black part in any software. This happens because the part of RAM which contains the current "pixel info" of screen does not contain the information of the "video" part of any multimedia software as it has to be updated with very short intervals of "clock ticks". So if you want to copy an image from a movie you'll have to use the service from any software if it is given in it. Some examples are: Cyberlink PowerDVD, Corel DRAW, Adobe Photoshop.

Now please if somebody can attach the requested pics... smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 07:28 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

sorry i dont got revolutions yet big grin but i would if i have it yes

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 07:59 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote