KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions

Revolutions
Started by: misha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misha

Revolutions

I watched the 3rd movie yesterday and it was SO crap! does anyone else agree with me?? all it's about is those things that attack the ship!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:07 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

let me ask you a question:
Did you like the other movies? did u understand the other movies?
(sorry 2 questions)
Because if you didnt then that is probly why you didnt like the third

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:22 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i loved the third, liked the second and HATE the third!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:32 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

iluvpippin > i loved the third, liked the second and HATE the third!

WAT THE HELL! You just contradicted urself. No you didn't.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:52 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

oooooh...whoopsies...i mean i loved the first stick out tongue whoopsies.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:21 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

why did you hate the third? what was it, in the movie or about the movie, that you didn't like, or didn't agree with. Perhaps we can explain something if you didn't understand it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I didn't like the third that much either.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Please do not use "hate" and "movie" together w/o a reason. Most likely u don't like it b/c it didn't have a nice, happy, easy to understand ending, welll, too bad. Life isn't going to giving everything on a silver platter. This movie requires alot on analysis and thinking. Believe me, it won't be easy, but if u watch it some more times and discuss it, u understand it and like it much more.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:16 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Re: Revolutions

quote:
Originally posted by iluvpippin
I watched the 3rd movie yesterday and it was SO crap! does anyone else agree with me?? all it's about is those things that attack the ship!

the fact that he said "Those things that attack the ship" proves his knowledge / understanding of the films

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:21 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, but don't just disregard him...if i can explain anything, make it easier to understand, i would love to...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:06 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Apparently, he just made a statement and left. We could have converted him to be a Matrix lover. Oh well.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:41 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

too bad.....he doesnt know what he is missing

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:55 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

ibet you guys she's in the LOTR forums... damn ringers...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:03 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Its was a bit stupid asking this question in the matrix forum where the majority of the fans liked it messed

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:14 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

yea dude u shouldnt go into our forum and talk sh*t==not kool and u would probly get dissed and u woldnt even understand it.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:49 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

um.....yeah blink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:13 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: Revolutions

quote:
Originally posted by iluvpippin

Blasphemer! Idolater! REPENT!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:38 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you know...this reminds me of BackFire 5 months ago...where he was dared to come here and say that the Matrix was [email protected]'m beginning to think this is the same thing...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:51 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I remember that. I was new at that time. Didn't realize that he was a mod. Luckily I didn't talk trash about him. I don't like it when ppl from other forums come here to make a statement and leave. It's quite irritating.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:05 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, it is...gets very annoying...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:25 PM