KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The matrix reloaded

The matrix reloaded
Started by: jimmy986

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jimmy986

The matrix reloaded

i have been thinking a lot about the trilogy lately since i am a complete die hard matrix fan and i think that although reloaded was my least favorite of the three i think it was the most important of the three as well. i liked the first a lot better and i like the way revolutions tied up loose ends(only the true fans see this) but after watching revolutions on DVD i had this huge urge to watch reloaded again as well as the first to get the full experience. i think reloaded was the movie that made it all as good as it was. without reloaded it wouldnt have been nearly as good. it added so much to the first and helped to understand the third.we need more discussions like we had as soon as revolutions came out. i think there are still many questions to answer but thats just my opinion.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:30 PM
jimmy986 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

i think they were al of equal importance...the last was probly the most favored cuz of the actrion but yea i think the second was one of the most imprtant....lots of valuble info

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:53 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

all three of them together, including the Animatrix, are of equal importance, because they explain necessary parts for the full understanding of the trilogy.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:47 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

don't forget ETM...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:06 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

eh...i would rather have seen ETM as a movie itself...or as a comic book...i didn't enjoy it...i mean, it was fun, but it was so short...it took me a few hours to beat it.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:08 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the gameplay isn't really part of the story IMO, only the cut scenes. you play throught he levels to get to the cut scenes. you may discover some stuff during game time but mostly minimal and ignorable, otherwise they would've included them in the cut scenes...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:17 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, but, until i find someone that has made the cutscenes into a .mov or .mpeg file, i am at mixed emotions...i don't wanna play it again, but i wanna see the info in it again...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:42 AM
BioLogos

I agree -- I would be VERY interested to see the important stuff out of the game. I have enough trouble finding time to watch the movies, much less play the game (I spend too much time fighting machines to want to play them). Has anyone collected these scenes???

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:40 AM
BioLogos is currently offline Click here to Send BioLogos a Private Message Find more posts by BioLogos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

i havent even tried ETM yet sad but pictures would help

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 08:27 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote