KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo's Parents???

Neo's Parents???
Started by: TheOne101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Neo's Parents???

a question just struck me as i read from a post "he was given at birth". which brings me to think who were neos parents and what role did they play in this or does the one just pick a rondom baby at a random time please explain??

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:29 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I am not sure how the anomaly comes into a human...however, we know that he doesn't really 'have parents', as he was grown...but, i am assuming that you are refering to his 'parents', the persons to whom he was 'born' in the Matrix...it doesn't really matter to whom he was born, though, because they aren't really his parents and they didn't really pass along any special genes...i have posted how i think the anomaly is created, but i can't remember what thread it was in...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:33 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

search for it no expression

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:37 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i can't find it...

EDIT: oh, duh...i feel retarded...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t290592.html

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:48 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

you??? retarded??? dont make me laugh laughing

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:58 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

wow........im speechless once again geez man u are smart haha. and i thought i had a good understanding of the matrix...guess i have a lot to learn wow......still speechless haha

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:35 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

yeah. Me, too.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:40 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

*Agrees with TheOne101* compared to u i know zip about the matrix

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:57 PM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i'm speechless that y'all think i'm amazingly brilliant...i know nothing...course, they also say that those that are truly smart realize their stupidity...so who knows...but i don't think i'm smart...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:48 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

dude trust us....you are....lol. yea man ur always posting awsome ass stuff i would have never thought of or even crossed my mind lol

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:00 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well thank you for the complement...but seriously...i don't think i am...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:06 AM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

well i do haha

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:24 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

yeah and if we both say u are u must bebig grin

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:39 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

this is an interesting topic, i dont think that the anomaly is "born" into a person at birth, as the architect says "your five predecessor were based on a similar predication a contingent aformation, which was ment to produce a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one" meaning that the anomalies are created through an attechament to the rest of the human race (neos was more specific, Trinity of course) weather this means that all the other ones were killed in the same way is unknown but we cant really speculate. on the topic of the parents, this whole thing is a "glitch in the matrix itself. if people are just randomly created then why do they look like thier parents (im talking about if we are really in a matrix) this doesnt make sense...i dunno

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 01:45 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

It would make sense that the machines would try to pair offspring to 'parents' that they looked like. but not all the time. i for instance look a little like my younger bro (dont say that i look like a guy O.o) but neither of us look like are parents or any of our other brothers. A few people have even said to us that me and my bro might be adopted, but that we had the same parents (or mother at least)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:09 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think that people are genetically engineered to look like their 'parents', and while this is happening, i think that the anomaly code is designed into a person...as well as feelings of attachment to humanity...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:15 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

Jedi of the Matrix love

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:05 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

OH MY GOD ALPHA I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! *faints*

urgg.....i got too excited

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:23 AM
Lil Seraph

Hey what if Neo had an Identical twin that could be a way to make the Matrix movies not just a trilogy but a....quadrilogy???

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:26 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

They have already said that they will not make any more movies about these people. and by these people i am refering to Neo, Morpheus, Link, Hamann, Lock...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:48 PM