KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Unknown Trailer

Unknown Trailer
Started by: drod400

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drod400

Unknown Trailer

There's this trailer that i have seen once. It was the first revolutions trailer i've seen. It starts like this, you see niobe and ghost. ghost says, "what if they don't find us?". niobe answers with, "they will.", "how do you know", "i just do". ghost says, "what do you think will happen after that?" niobe says "i don't know, but i've got a feeling it gona be one hell of a ride". then there ar clips from revolutions. does anyone know were i can find this trailer?

me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr.Anderson, Vegeries of Perception. Temperary Constructs of a feeble human intellect trying despretly to justify an existance that is without meaning or purpose and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself, although only human mind could invent something as incepet as love. You must be able to see it Mr.Anderson, you must know it by now, you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why Mr.Anderson, why,why do you persist! Neo: Because I choose to.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:58 PM
drod400 is currently offline Click here to Send drod400 a Private Message Find more posts by drod400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

That's from Enter The Matrix; you can find it online, I'll get ya a link soon smile

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:31 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Here it is, just rightclick and save target as: http://www.movie-list.net/mlst2k2/m...revolutions.mpg

[edit: the link is down, looking for another...]

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:58 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

Yup its from ETM http://www.killermovies.com/m/thematrixrevolutions/ Theres a link to it on this page, along with a load of other trailers

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:21 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drod400

thanks and does anyone know who made that music and where i can get it

me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr.Anderson, Vegeries of Perception. Temperary Constructs of a feeble human intellect trying despretly to justify an existance that is without meaning or purpose and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself, although only human mind could invent something as incepet as love. You must be able to see it Mr.Anderson, you must know it by now, you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why Mr.Anderson, why,why do you persist! Neo: Because I choose to.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 09:25 PM
drod400 is currently offline Click here to Send drod400 a Private Message Find more posts by drod400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote