KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The end of Revolutions

The end of Revolutions
Started by: NeoTrin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NeoTrin

The end of Revolutions

I watched Revolutions for the first time last night and am wondering about the ending. Did Neo let the source use him to change the matrix or did the source use Neo's powers to change the matrix in the end?
NeoTrin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:41 PM
NeoTrin is currently offline Click here to Send NeoTrin a Private Message Find more posts by NeoTrin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 01:19 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeoTrin

Thanks!

Thanks for your help JediHDM.*smile* I'll bet that my question gets asked a lot. Every time I watch the Matrix movies I get something different from them.
NeoTrin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:20 PM
NeoTrin is currently offline Click here to Send NeoTrin a Private Message Find more posts by NeoTrin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be given.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:02 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Speaking about the End of Rev. I don't see no stinking plaque on the bench saying in memory of Thomas A. Anderson like someone said on here before! I see something but can't make it out

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:29 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

lol

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:02 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is there...it is easier to see on the extras...there is an interview that has a man sitting on the bench, and you can clearly see Thomas A. Anderson.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 08:30 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

thanks Jedi, I'll look for it there

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 07:11 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote