KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Your first time...

Your first time...
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Question Your first time...

...seeing or hearing about "The Matrix." Did you research it after you saw a trailer for the first one in theaters in 1998? Did you only really look for it when the two sequals were announced? Did you see Reloaded before the original? Share your stories here smile

Mine:
My family was watching ET sometime early 1999, and I was 11. I saw the whole idea of babies being grown, and the world isn't real, and that was so cool to me, but I forgot the name of it. Probably a year later, I was flipping on HBO and I found it in mid-movie, it displayed some corny info saying "Neo, the computer hacker, finds the world to be a lie, and he adventures to find the truth about The One" or something like that... it was on around 3am again and I made my dad tape it. It was also my first DVD when we got a dvd player, and well, the addiction has been fed ever since stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:26 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I had heard about it and heard it was good but i didnt get to see it until it came out on DVD because i was only 10 at the time sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

I stupidly bought the 2nd one first i watched it and a couple of days later i bought the first.The i got revolutions on day of release.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:43 PM
The 1st Smith is currently offline Click here to Send The 1st Smith a Private Message Find more posts by The 1st Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

thats not stupid its just......different stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

If you say so

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:54 PM
The 1st Smith is currently offline Click here to Send The 1st Smith a Private Message Find more posts by The 1st Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

that i do no expression

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:06 PM
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

ok yes

Last edited by The 1st Smith on Apr 23rd, 2004 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:12 PM
Korri

smile anything else?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:14 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

my freind made me watch it then i was addicted to it, i even snuck into the cinema to see reloaded and revolutions because i was only 14

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:15 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i did that too heehee...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:18 PM
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

I very nealy went to watch reloded on the worlds biggest movie screen.But they wouldnt let me in as i was only 13.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:19 PM
Korri

omg i would love to see that on the world biggest movie screen

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:21 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i saw revolutions on the worlds biggest movie screen, the projecter got busted and we had to wait 20 minutes for them to fix it

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

me tooooooooooooooo.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:23 PM
Korri

that sucks sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:32 PM
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

i know

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:35 PM
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

The suspense omg

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:36 PM
Korri

lmao yeah

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:40 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

and it was just before the superbrawl, i WAS YELLING LIKE HELL

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:49 PM
Korri

jesus christ! mad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:55 PM