KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why Mr Smith Why

Why Mr Smith Why
Started by: xxphreakxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

Why Mr Smith Why

Why in Revolutions... in the burly brawl... when the two are in the building.. why does smith spit blood when he is hit by neo?
especially since smith is saying earlier that neo has to look past the weak flesh of a human body.. saying that the human body is so weak..
why if he is a program does he spit blood like a human being?

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:59 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Good question.

You could equally ask that why did Neo spit blood because even though he is human, he is not physically inside the matrix, only mentally.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:52 AM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, smith actually took over human bodies, and we know that Agents can be killed just like humans, except agents know the reality of the situation.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agents are programs... they are rogrammed to be real...? just a guess... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 08:14 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Could have something to do with that Smith being the Oracle. The Oracle is a very human program, not built for war. She probably has blood so that she can live as a human in among the humans themselves.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:06 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

...a program...with blood? what are you talking about?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:55 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I think the answer is both simple and complex: Smith is, after he became a virus, becoming exceedingly HUMAN – he’s got an ego that is spreading through the system like fire. We’ve never seen an agent bleed, but Neo does in M2 manage to knock them unconscious. So here’s the thing: Neo is RE-writing code – that’s his “gift”, what the anomaly can do, that no other human can.
So take Smiths growing ego and Neos growing abilities (plus what must be a great amount of hate against Smith, for was it not for HIM in Bane, Trin may’ve survived), and you will get a code showing blood.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:22 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

because Smith Didn'y spit out blood

"do you think that is air you are breathing?"

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:00 PM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

i guess what i was trying to say is that wasn't real blood it was code. Smith is programmed to perform mostly like a human.. In the matrix he sweats, pees and bleeds. He can't stand it.. "It's the smell"

So although they have all these powers.. i would think that their bodies are programmed to respnond to stimuli as a human. ie when it's hot i sweat. and such

does that makes sense?

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:03 PM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think Omega is right. It is a combination of Neo and Smith that causes the blood, it is not natural for the Agents to bleed. They do not pee, they do not sweat, because they are not human, thus do not need to to believe that the Matrix is real, because they know it isn't.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:56 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

actually, if u remember, agents DO bleed, watch reloaded...the morphues and agent fight..after being cut by the katana he bleeds too!!!!

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:19 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I think it is just the rules of the Matrix. The machines design the agents so they bleed so if an agent got shot through the hand or something like that, people wont suspect anything. If there is just a hole with no blood the humans trapped inside are going to suspect something is not right.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 11:24 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

like the twins right?

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:53 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

essentially what is the matrix suppossed to be; real right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so thats why the simulation shows programs having huimane properties.....bcoz who wud believe that the world is real if each and everyone(programs) wud just die without pain........fall without bleeding..........

i.e to make the simulation more believable the agents have been given the properties like bleeding..........

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:52 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

quote:
Originally posted by freemind
I think it is just the rules of the Matrix. The machines design the agents so they bleed so if an agent got shot through the hand or something like that, people wont suspect anything. If there is just a hole with no blood the humans trapped inside are going to suspect something is not right.

exactly me point smile

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:10 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

exactly my point Freemind!!!!!, its because they want the matrix to seem real, for the people living inside of it.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:02 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Every system is built upon rules...

No more needs to be said. smile

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:05 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

thumb up yes

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:14 PM