KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Bane

Bane
Started by: Shape Shifter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Cool Bane

I was writing a fanfic on Bane and had to do some research. Did you guys know that his name translates into Cancer and plague (as well as other words).

I found this strange because in M1 Smith says to Morpheus

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague. And we are... the cure.

And then he takes over someones body who's name is the meaning of what he believes human to be.

Coincidence? I think not

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:40 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

as we've all learned, nothing is coinidence with the Wachowskis

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:27 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

maybe they did that purposely deliberately... which means they put it there for you to discover, also purposely deliberately...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:46 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Could be...they knew i was going to write a fic...which means they also knew taht i was going to write a random Bane fic...uhh yeah...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:01 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by whatshisface
maybe they did that purposely deliberately... which means they put it there for you to discover, also purposely deliberately...
smart

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:20 AM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Wanna cookie?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:21 PM
Shade
Born From Smith...

*stealing cookies*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:34 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

how can u steal a cookie when i just offered them to u? messed

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:41 PM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Numo
smart

at least somebody else got it... happy

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:39 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

sadi suppose that's true

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:54 AM
furryman
honky

so is he like a bad guy or something?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 10:37 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

what's really going to bake your noodle later is Would you have still stolen that cookie if I didn't offer one to you? big grin

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:21 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Is who a bad guy? Bane? i dont think so, he only became 'bad' as u put it after Smith took him over

Old Post May 13th, 2004 02:18 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Bane was not bad...i mean, look at what he did in his one second of heroism...he let the other guy go first...i mean, if he was a bad guy, he woulda gone first and taken the chip with him...he was not selfish.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 13th, 2004 04:14 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote