KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something's wrong....

Something's wrong....
Started by: mailedbypostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Worried Something's wrong....

Something weird happened today. It's very matrix coicidence like. When myslef and BIOS9 were walking along, we say a black cat. B9 was like ook" A black cat." Then he was going to name it something when a car passed by. I was surprised and turned to look at it. When i looked a swear that i saw a person with sunglasses like smith, reflecting red in the light. I told b9, who didn't believe me at first. I went to his house and we were talking about whether or not one of us was the One.He then pretended to transform into smith, and just then his nose started bleeding. Simultaneously, his internet wouldn't work until his nose started bleeding. It was very disconcerting. I SWEAR THAT IM NOT TELLING A LIE.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:10 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

That was the biggest load of Bullsh!t I heard all day..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 03:07 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Oh yeah and your crazy, paranoid,and you've probably been watching the Matrix way to many times. It will take a few months of thereopy to take you to recover.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 03:08 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

LAUGH OUT BLOODY LOUD!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:41 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

MAILEDBYPOSTMAN
When Morpheus tells Neo to free his mind in M1, all I can say is that nobody needs to tell you to free your mind. Your mind is free, I mean it's out there.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:25 AM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Heh..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:16 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Of course, the cat was the only piece of reality in there.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:27 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
Oh yeah and your crazy, paranoid,and you've probably been watching the Matrix way to many times. It will take a few months of thereopy to take you to recover.
I know. Isn't it wonderful? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:28 PM