KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » is this true - when neo stops bullets?

is this true - when neo stops bullets?
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

is this true - when neo stops bullets?

'My favourite bit on that subject is where he used the Egyptian Earth stance, when he stopped the bullets. What it is, your left foot gathers up energy, and he used his left foot to move the walls and shit, and the left hand fires the energy, and he used his right hand to stop the bullets.'

someone told me this on another site.

anyone heard this or can give more info?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:31 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well...that surely sounds plausible, but the only way they could know this would be from the Bros. themselves.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

true, true - i was wondering if anyone knows about 'Egyptian Earth stance'.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 11:25 AM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

huh?????? What the f**k?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:23 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryn206

?

Maybe it has something to do with Chi or Psionics. Because if you noticed in reloaded in the chateau fight he "telekinetically" pulls the tsais which I think represents the psi sign in quantum mechs. Having to do with e.m. waves enabling tk. It's funny because the maker of Samurai Jack cartoon Genndy Tartakovsky had an episode about ki in a futuristic chinese monks. And it simulates, portrays, and connotes to the force in star wars pertaining to Jedi knights. Funny......

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 10:24 PM
Ryn206 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryn206 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryn206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

same for niobe in EtM she uses the TK or ki to pull the cadle holder to burn her rops when she's in merv's place

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:14 PM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

I love Samurai Jack!

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:22 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Seems plausible but I've never heard of it.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:46 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote