KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Stoopid Question # 2

Stoopid Question # 2
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stoopid Question # 2

guys, i am quickly becoming a matrix fan. the more i talk about it and watch the movies, the more i like them. but, i have a lot of questions, so you guys are like my tutors, so dont make fun of me if i post or ask something dumb.
question: ok, i know that if you are plugged into the matrix you can be killed. any damage you sustain in the matrix shows up on your body when you unplug, right? well, lets say that niobe is working on her ship and accidentally slices off her finger. now, when she plugs into the matrix, doe she have that finger, or is it missing?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

(this is just my opinion, and uim usre a few will disagree with me) it depends on whether she wants it to be gone or not, remember RSI in the other thread? Well she could make it that when shes in the matrix she still has that finger...or she could just use her other hand i suppose lol

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:18 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so when someone plugs in, they appear in the matrix as they wish to appear?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:21 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

basically yes, have you seen the first matrix? Where Morph says to neo,

'your appearance has changed, the plugs in your arms and head have gone etc etc etc. your image now is what we call residuel self image, the mental projection of your digital self.'

In the real world Neo was as bald as a newborn baby, but in the construct he has his hair back. because that is the way he sees himself.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:38 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i see. thanx.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:45 AM
Lil Seraph

Also In Revolutions, Neo has no eyes HAHAHAHA in the real world, but he does in the fight with Agent Smith. You see.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:39 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i see now.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:13 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

They appear as what they want, remember in M3, neo has no eyes in the real world but when he fights Smith, he obviously has eyes......something else that i want to address is that u said "ok, i know that if you are plugged into the matrix you can be killed. any damage you sustain in the matrix shows up on your body when you unplug" this is not entirely true. SOME things show up such as coughing up blood, however if ur shot its not like a bullet hole appears n ur chest and starts to bleed........

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:11 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

its not that they appear as they want to appear, but, they're Mind isn't damaged when they slice off their finger. Thus, they still look the same when they plug in. And it's not that if they lose thier arm in the matrix that they will lose their arm in real life, but their mind will inflict pain on it self. their arm won't fall off, but it will be hurt, and it may even start bleeding internally.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:24 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the more i watch the movies and the more you guys tell me, the more i understand. thanx!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:26 AM