KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions, not the best...

Revolutions, not the best...
Started by: Machete_Guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Worried Revolutions, not the best...

Is it me or did matrix revolutions miss out something. Like, people say it was the best matrix movie, i dont agree, i not like many other people think matrix reloaded was the best one, the most fun one. Revolutions could have been so much better. Does anyone agree? cool

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:56 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked revolutions best.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I liked Revolutions the best...it finalized the best trilogy i have ever seen...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:15 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

true, revolutions could've been done better... but the questions were answered and the story was concluded... well not really, that's why we have MxO. but still, the only thing i would change in revolutions is the stupid mid air battle in the ultimate burly brawl. they coulda fought more in the rain taking out some smiddy casualties...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:17 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i disagree...and i have stated numerous times before, that there was no other way for the trilogy to end, and for both humans and machines to be free.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:34 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

that's what i was trying to say. there is no other way of ending it, so to speak. and in addition, the ultimate burly brawl coulda had more mano a mano action instead of the aerial fights...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:47 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by shake zula
mano a mano action...

What do you want, Smith?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 08:06 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Huh? Most people I have spoken to including myself agree that Matrix 1 was the best.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:10 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

matrix 1 was the first...but as a whole M2/3 (the same movie...) was the best simply cuz thre was so much goin on...i've stated thta people view hte matrix outta context...that theres really only 2 movies...hence the fact that 2&3 end and begin with the same scene....its the same movie...
so REloaded and Revolutions as a whole was a better movie

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:41 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
I liked Revolutions the best...it finalized the best trilogy i have ever seen...

Spoken like a true.... matrix fan smart
Reloaded is third on my list, partially because it was the preperation for the Revolution and the filler to catch you up after M1.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:48 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

blink

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote