KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Linda Wachowski

Linda Wachowski
Started by: silentfaf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silentfaf
Vengance

Linda Wachowski

Guess we cant call them the Wachowski brothers anymore hmmm

laughing http://www.suntimes.com/output/zwec...t-ftr-zp29.html laughing

Sounds as though Larry Wachowski -- one half of the Chicago-born, super-successful brother team (along with Andy Wachowski) that created the "Matrix'' films -- is about to make a life-altering move.

According to those close to the extremely reclusive duo, Larry is about to finally become "Linda.'' Wachowski, who has been living and dressing as a woman for some time, reportedly is preparing to take the final step and have sex-change surgery. As always, it was impossible to get any comment from the press-shy Wachowskis, but several longtime friends of the Rogers Park native confirm Wachowski is planning to complete the process of becoming a woman.

Wachowski's sexuality and sexual preferences have made headlines since his nine-year marriage to Thea Bloom turned into an ugly divorce battle over the past couple of years. During courtroom fights over the millions generated by the "Matrix'' films, Bloom made veiled reference to her husband's proclivity for cross-dressing and his taste for less-than-conventional sexual activities. Bloom accused Wachowski of being "extremely dishonest with me in our personal life,'' and blamed the couple's initial separation on "very intimate circumstances concerning which I do not elaborate at this time for the reasons of his personal privacy.'' Numerous press reports have highlighted a long-term S&M dominatrix relationship Wachowski maintained with the owner of a Los Angeles area sex shop.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:26 PM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I heard..and I was disguisted.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:10 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Woah.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:29 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

he is a creator of the Matrix. He may do whatever he wishes, and I have no power to judge.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:32 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah, but... sick

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:10 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

laughing out loud ha!

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:12 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

im speechless........OMG sick

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 10:22 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

nope, doesnt matter....he/she/wuteverthef**kitis will still be godly

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 05:15 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

LOL!

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 05:14 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA......Thats the most hilarious thing EVER...... laughing laughing laughing blink blink blink What the f**k?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:04 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

But incredably weird...... What the f**k?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:05 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

So what? It's his life, so he can do whatever he wants

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:03 PM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

everyone knew he had a...less than ordinary life-style...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

"less than ordinary lifestyle"

understatement of the day^^^

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:42 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote