KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » red pill and mirror

red pill and mirror
Started by: sandman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sandman
There is no Spork

red pill and mirror

watching MAtrix again right now and was wondering.. When Neo takes his pill he looks at the mirror and it unshatters.. then he touches it and kind of infects him bringing him to arrest.

my question is.. what would have happened if he didn't touch the mirror. If he just sat there. i would assume the pill would still work. if it had the posibility of killing him why didn't the others say.. "um i wouldn't touch that."

something i wondered what do you guys think.

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post May 8th, 2004 02:53 PM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I was confused with the whole mirror thing.....this is what i think, cause it makes no sence that Neo would see this........

The mirror could only be seen by neo, even though it does seem that morpheus can see it, i think that it was a result of the pill disrupting his input/ output carrier signal, thus it was sort of like a glitch in what he was seeing because he wasent receiving the correct set of signals from the matrix.....thats my best guess....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:22 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i think that it's a withdrawal symptom from the matrix. his mind was in the process being disconnected and he was halluscinating as a result.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:07 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, it is a hallucination, but it is also an homage to Lewis Carroll and Alice in Wonderland...Neo's perception of reality was becoming so skewed he couldn't tell that the mirror wasn't really covering him...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

now i know...

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:43 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

thats what i said..but thanks for backing me up

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:10 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
now i know...

"and knowing is half the battle...."

so what your saying is the caridac arrest would have probably happened anyway.. the mirror thiningie was just an illusion (which i knew that part and the alice in wonderland thing..)

ok i'm happy now

made by DarkWeaver

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:17 AM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote