KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » If....

If....
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

If....

if the matrix reloaded and revolutions focused on plot instead of action do you think it would be better or worse than it is now

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:16 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i believe that the action sequences enhance and was necessary for the matrix trilogy. you mean to say they should add more dialogue between characters? show the victory instead of showing the whole battle? if they shot it like that, the matrix wouldn't be a trilogy, it would be a boring 90 minutes...

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:40 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i am trying to figure out what you are refering to, saying that the two sequels weren't based on plot...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:21 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i think they focused on action rather than a good plot, the first 1 had a good plot from begining to end with everything going somewhere. the other 2 had loads of action because the wachowskis thought thats what we liked about it...they were wrong i didnt understand reloaded and revolutions (nobody did) until i watched it the 12th time with matrix 1 i understood it loud and clear

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:12 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what do you mean, nobody understood it the first time through? i understood it the first time through, but that has nothing to do with whether or not it has a plot or not...and the second two were even more philosophical than the original...maybe it is hard to understand all the subtle nuances in the second two movies without seeing it multiple times, but the plot is out in the open, and it does focus on plot.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 11th, 2004 03:25 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i dont think it did

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:16 PM
Arahael
Restricted

Account Restricted

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU LOSERS HAVE NO LIFE!!!! GO OUT AND GET ONE!!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE TO BUY HER/HIM OFF E-BAY JUST GET A LIFE!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *BREATH* RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:53 PM
Arahael is currently offline Click here to Send Arahael a Private Message Find more posts by Arahael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahael
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to sincerly tell you all TO F*** OFF. HA. THOUGH I WAS GONNA APOLOGIZE HUH?!?!?!?! GOT YOU GOOD YOU F***ERS!!!!
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:55 PM
Arahael is currently offline Click here to Send Arahael a Private Message Find more posts by Arahael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

now arachael, thats just retarded and weird

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:25 PM
super pr*xy

yeah... quite a lot of people found the subtle referrences in M2 and M3 rather confusing.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:37 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

i understood the entire trilogy as a whole and had no problems doing so. It was a great work of art, and the Animatrix contributed a ton of info., as well as being an exquiste work in itself.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 01:05 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I have a life, Archangel. I just choose to not use it.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 01:45 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i understood it but its not that, i think it didnt have a good plot and half of the time it wasnt in the matrix it focused on CRASH BANG SMASH i do like it but i think m1 is the best because of its plot and everything was going somewhere

Old Post May 16th, 2004 02:22 PM