KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » I-Robot and the Matrix Movies

I-Robot and the Matrix Movies
Started by: DenKi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DenKi

I-Robot and the Matrix Movies

Guys some of you have seen the trailers and this looks so much like how the War on earth started with the machines, As seen from the Animatrix. In this film One Robot Kills a human and it starts off from there. Just like the Animatrix and the Matrix Films.

You will deffo think bout the matrix when u watch this

Post your thorghts

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 11:07 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

you can do the robot?

embarrasment sorry i couldnt resist

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
you can do the robot?

embarrasment sorry i couldnt resist

laughing

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:29 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

domo arigato mr roboto

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 10:47 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Dude, chill out, its just the robot.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 11:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing its contagous!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 04:03 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

talk to meee boooy

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 10:33 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

sigh, why do people do that, i try to start somthing of then people ruin it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:33 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

it was funny no expression

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 12:15 PM
DenKi

Can you do the Robot... Haha Funny.................................

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 01:25 PM
Korri

yes it is, its hiliarious thumb up

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 01:46 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

whats really annoying though is how they 'borrow' navras to support that stupid I-Robot trailer... the movie is obviously crap.. will smith wishes he was in matrix, so now he's trying to get into the 'machines enslave humanity' kick.. so boring... jada should dress up like niobe and kick his ass

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:12 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVenomSymbiot
Hostility Restrained

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
whats really annoying though is how they 'borrow' navras to support that stupid I-Robot trailer... the movie is obviously crap.. will smith wishes he was in matrix, so now he's trying to get into the 'machines enslave humanity' kick.. so boring... jada should dress up like niobe and kick his ass

FINALLY! Someone ELSE noticed the song! I though I was going psychotic when no one else recognized it. When I first saw that, I thought they WERE making a movie out of "The Second Renaissance". I don't think it would be a bad idea, if the Wachowski brothers had full control over it, but this looks like a bad ripoff.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:22 AM
TheVenomSymbiot is currently offline Click here to Send TheVenomSymbiot a Private Message Find more posts by TheVenomSymbiot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

can you do the robot lol...............aint funny no mo

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:20 AM
Xam is currently offline Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yes it is funny indeed

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 10:41 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

It's not a rip-off you tards, it's based on a book.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:31 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

The movie looks pretty fake, but I'm still gonna watch it. But in the Animatrix the robot squeezes the ugly ladies head till it explodes then he kills all the cats n stuff. In the irobot movie the robot "pushes" the guy out of a window

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:01 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Matrix

my g/f loves will smith so were goin to see the film soon, i saw a trailer for it last time i went to the movies.. didnt look to good.. but im goin for her ay..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 02:00 PM
Mr.Matrix is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Matrix a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

OMFG, you people, Isaac Asimov wrote "I Robot" YEARS before anyone even concieved the Matirx....this is not a spinoff, this is THE ORIGINAL!!! omg, i love the matrix as much as anyone, but seriously, get over yourselves a lil bit, not everything is based off the matrix, perhaps the Matrix is itself BASED off of many things...TSR pts1&2 were based off of I Robot, not the other way around.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:16 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i think its a coincidence.....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 10:16 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote