KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

Johnny Depp In Matrix 4
Started by: EpicHeroes.Com

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EpicHeroes.Com

Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

Hi All,

I heard a rumour on the internet that Johnny Depp will star alongside Keanu Reeves In Matrix 4 is this true or just one of those lies.???

thanks

[email protected]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:09 PM
EpicHeroes.Com is currently offline Click here to Send EpicHeroes.Com a Private Message Find more posts by EpicHeroes.Com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

is there going to b a matrix 4 very much doubt it after the sucess of the last to

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:33 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

mayb if there is they want J.D for publicity of his fans ???

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:34 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

did you even watch M3 no expression

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Yeah there's no chance for A Matrix sequel even if there was I seriously doubt that Depp would join in.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:37 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by EpicHeroes.Com
Hi All,

I heard a rumour on the internet that Johnny Depp will star alongside Keanu Reeves In Matrix 4 is this true or just one of those lies.???

thanks

[email protected]

I heard a rumor that J-Lo was going to be the new Trinity. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:48 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
laughing laughing laughing I heard the exact same thing. laughing

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:49 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

stick out tongue

After all she was in that movie the Cell. With all that CGI acting she perfectly fits in the Matrix.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Better not let the nuts in the POTC forum get wind of this....they'd go apesh*t.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:18 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Lol yeah they would.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:23 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by EpicHeroes.Com
Hi All,

thanks

[email protected]
Rest assured, it's "just one of those lies" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 06:00 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

dont believe everything you hear

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 06:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer

oh did you hear?!?!?!? Puff Daddy is replacing Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus!! i'm so physched i cant wait!!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 06:52 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

and Carrot-top as the copper-top Agent Smith

CARROTTOP: Mr Scissorhands... hey dude, welcome back! We missed you, man! Did you use 1800CALLATT to dial in here man? It's easy, just dial down the center... kewl dude!

DEPP: My name... is... Sparrow!

TRINITY-LO: Sparrow, you can't be dead, because the Orifice told me I would get my bulbous bootay tapped by The One, and I want you to tap it, baby

M-DADDY: Forget the Orifice, sweetay tang! It be me Morpheus that tap dat thang! Boo ya, biyatch! Jack into that, Jack!

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:02 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

Re: Re: Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
oh did you hear?!?!?!? Puff Daddy is replacing Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus!! i'm so physched i cant wait!!

Your not serious are you? Puff daddy couldn't act if his life depended on it. Sorry but its the truth, he just a gay man living on his past money, becuase no one would buy his music now.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:09 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
Your not serious are you? Puff daddy couldn't act if his life depended on it. Sorry but its the truth, he just a gay man living on his past money, becuase no one would buy his music now.

uhh NO! we're not serious...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:19 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance

I tried to make it fairly obvious that I was joking by the extra exclamation marks, the mispelling of the word "psyched" etc...

Slick--laughing

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:25 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

glad it's not true... not as much of Depp making a new one but M4??? bleurgh

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well I didnt hear about any of 'this' particular bs.. but I thought wachowski's were going to touch down on the matrix era before they found neo? like prequels of some sort...

oh and to the JD in M4 dude.... watch matrix 3 and youll see why thats not possible.. stick out tongue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:28 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

Well thank god puff isn't in it he cant even act inecent in a court never mind act in a movie.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:36 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote