KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Taking objects out of the matrix

Taking objects out of the matrix
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lau_timmy

Taking objects out of the matrix

In one of the smaller scenes, there it involved the kid giving neo the spoon in zion ("real world"). If you recall from the first movie, that is the same spoon that was inside the "Matrix", and the zen like kid was bending with his special powers in the "Oracles" apartment. Maybe I missed it, but how do they bring out material objects from the "matrix" to the "real world" (zion)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

P.S Persephone can kiss me any time.

Last edited by lau_timmy on Jun 28th, 2004 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:57 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

They don't.

Kid gave Neo the spoon as a message from that boy in the Oracles (Spoonboy). It was a message telling him, that he was free. Spoonboy was free.

We also see this, since in Reloaded and Revolutions the Oracle is without the children, except for Sati.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:47 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Omg, Awnser the Question.............

Im not sure mate, I noticed that to, Hmmzzzzzzzz

I dont even kno how it can be phsyicly Possible to get summing from the Matrix and bring it to the Real world

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:12 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

It Is impossible. MWHAHA!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:41 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the spoon in zion was made by the boy. it is impossible to remove the actual spoon from the matrix and bring it into zion since it is not real... unless you put the spoon program into a disk and bring it into zion.

all the things that the rebels bring into the matrix are programs that were hacked into the matrix... the guns, the cars, the clothes, themselves, or should i say their minds.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:54 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

If it's impossible to get things out of the Matrix, how do they get the information disc out of it in EtM?(I think it's ETM...? Blah...)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:26 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

what is the object that black dude (Soren?) gives Neo in Reloaded, he says its from the oracle? What is that? A disk with a program? When I first saw I thought they had actually brought something out of the matrix with them!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:45 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

They uploaded the message from their own construct

Like burning a CD, copying those files of music onto a disk.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:15 AM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by xeous
If it's impossible to get things out of the Matrix, how do they get the information disc out of it in EtM?(I think it's ETM...? Blah...)

whatever they get out of the matrix is a program and can easily be saved into a disk or burned into a cd just as shade said. the object that ballard handed to neo was a disk containing seraph's location and how to locate the oracle.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:05 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

yeah, i agree, and the spoon wasnt the same one from M1

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:26 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

im glad there is still some intelligence on this forum...you CANNOT bring something from the matrix to the real world, except information. the 'disk' from ballard is just a disk created in the real world, holding the information brought from the Matrix, through the phone lines, much like burning a cd from a download.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:45 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote