KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » whoa...(etm)

whoa...(etm)
Started by: neo2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo2

whoa...(etm)

i was just playing enter the matrix for pc, and when I was doing the training construct, I found a new room....but this wasn't in the console versions.......okay here it is.......when your in the long hallway with all the unopenable doors, do to the two red ones....now, ull see a silver one in the middle of those....stand there, and directly in across that door, is a supposed unopenable(silver door) walk through it and there are two games in there....this worked for PC ONLY....can u guys shed some light on this?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:26 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

What games? blink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:43 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

the first game is one where u have to collect rings on a rooftop before time runs out, (its the same rooftop where the smiths chase you), then theres a game where there is a building in front of you with opening windows with swat in them.....u have to shoot them before the windows close.......and in the room to access the games, there is a thick red door....which makes me hope......please be a burly brawl training program.....there is hope.....i was watching the making of the video game...and in the motion capture section, it showed WuPing's men doing motion capture.....one guy versus multiple people......and it wasn't for the movie

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:56 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

...did you ever get through the Red Door???? eek!eek!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:43 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

this sounds friggin crazyeek!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:05 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

no, i haven't gotten through it yet......collecting the rings is hard....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:05 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

so u havnt beaten those games yet? geez, i think i want to get that game for pc. i really want to have the Neo skin, but the Xbox version is fine for nowthumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:41 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

When ETM if $14 or $19 for PC, I'll get it. I have the PS2 version.. but hey why not a PC version? smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:45 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

smile thats wut im thinkin. why notthumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:46 AM
neo2

personally, i think the oc version is better.....the onyl problem with switching the skins is that it causes problems with the game, does anybody with pc know how to stop it from exiting to the desktop after switching the skins?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:35 AM
neo2

oh and for those who want the enter the matrix game, and have a DVD-ROM drive on their computer, get the DVD-ROM version, it takes less time to install and the graphics are better.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:36 AM
xeous
The Next.

I deleted ETM before I beat it...Beating the Squiddies was impossible.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:15 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

laughing out loudthat was my prob on Xbox

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:19 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Squiddies were the easiest! It was the SWAT in the reactor that gave me problems I was about halfway through and kept dieing...but after a few days I got by it...

No I never found those rooms I spent all of 30 seconds in the training construct. I've also never screwed with skins either - I was more interested in movie footage... stick out tongue

Sounds interesting, maybe when I've got some time off I'll check it out...

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:46 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote