KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » really weird coincidence!

really weird coincidence!
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

really weird coincidence!

well, at the end of the first matrix movie, befor they show neo on the payphone, some numbers and stuff flash across the screen. one of those was the date which said 9-18- i forget the year, but what's weird is that's my b-day. now, was that just a random date, or was that the actual date when they filmed the scene, or what?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:55 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

yeah i noticed it too, i posted a long time ago, about the date at the beginning when the numbers and trace start with trin's and cypher's phone call, and then neo's phone call at the end and the amount of time between them.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:41 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

really interesting!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:55 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is the birthday of andy's wife (if i remember the brother correctly, maybe it is larry's wife). that number comes up quite often.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:31 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:51 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote