KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » FURTHER Details On The Matrix Box Set...

FURTHER Details On The Matrix Box Set...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Warning FURTHER Details On The Matrix Box Set...

Hello all,

Sheesh, you call this place a matrix site? This is the second time that I, a casual viewer of the series, has picked up crucial details before anyone. Hmmm... I feel a dance coming on...

In any event, go here:
http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php...;s=1&c=4260

This appears to confirm a lot of what was said in my last post on the box set...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:54 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

That previous link, btw, was:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/227483

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:02 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

nice! eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:46 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Lord almighty! eek! So many hours of extras!!!!!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:59 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

eek! I LOVE MY LIFE! eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:02 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Just in case anyone's too lazy, I'll paste eek!

Title: Matrix Ultimate Collection
Starring: Keanu Reeves
Released: TBC
SRP: £TBC

Further Details
We have some early details on what could be the specs for the upcoming Warner Home Entertainment release of the Matrix Ultimate Collection. The package looks set to include an incredible ten discs, and is rumoured to be available from the 6th of December for around the £44.99 mark. We hope to bring you the artwork very soon, but until then here's a list of what you can expect to find in the set:

The Matrix - with all-new transfer & audio commentary

The Matrix Revisited – original version with behind-the-scenes footage

Matrix Reloaded Extended Version – new cut with 55 minutes of new footage inserted into the film

Matrix Reloaded Revisited – all new interviews, scene dissections and more!

Matrix Revolutions – original cut with audio commentaries

Matrix Revolutions Revisited – a host of all-new extras

The Animatrix

The Roots Of The Matrix – 3 hours of features

The Burley Man Chronicles – the people behind the Matrix discuss their work

The Zion Archive – a tour of Matrix design concepts, storyboards & drawings

Also contains 20-page soft cover Matrix booklet

The Matrix - New special features

All-new transfer supervised by The Wachowskis and director of photography (DP), Bill Pope

Audio commentary By Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, DP Bill Pope and other cast and crew

The Matrix Revisited (180 Minutes) - Same special features as previous release

Offers comprehensive behind-the-scenes look at the first film in the trilogy

Matrix Reloaded Extended Version (190 Minutes) - New special features

New cut incorporating 55 minutes of footage shot for the 'Enter The Matrix' game

Audio commentaries By Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, Jada Pinkett-Smith, production designer Owen Paterson, 2nd unit directors David Ellis And Kimble Rendall and other cast and crew

Matrix Reloaded Revisited - Special Features (180 Minutes)

Includes all new footage including dozens of never-before-seen cast and crew interviews, scene dissections, explorations of the production design and special effects, and more

Matrix Revolutions - New Special Features

Audio commentaries by Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, special effects supervisor, John Gaeta; editor, Zach Staenberg and other cast and crew

Matrix Revolutions Revisited - Special Features (180 Minutes)

Includes all new footage including dozens of never-before-seen cast and crew interviews, scene dissections, explorations of the production design and special effects, and more

The Animatrix

Same special features as previous release

The Roots Of The Matrix - Special Features (180 Minutes)

The Matrix And The History Of The Action Genre - examines the many influences of action cinema that make up the Matrix

Brainiacs’ Revenge - scholars, philosophers, theorists, and charlatans deconstruct the intellectual underpinnings of the trilogy

The Science Behind The Fiction – is the notion of a real Matrix plausible? An investigation of the technologies that inspire the metaphor of the Matrix

The Burley Man Chronicles - Special Features (75 Minutes)

The Burley Man Chronicles - the “human” story of the making of the Matrix, as well as the game Enter the Matrix

Rave Reel- a club-oriented montage of unused and newly edited footage from Reloaded

Spoofs Of The Matrix -the “best-of” these various clips

The Zion Archive - Special Features

Zion Archive - production assets developed for the Matrix universe, including concept artwork, storyboards, drawings, etc

Basic ROM features

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:04 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...I know what I want for Christmas...hell, I'll probably get that the day it comes out yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

Let's join hands and thank god for his wonderous gifts

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:19 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

that's a lot of smiddy quality time eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:49 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

hehe, Smithie

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:51 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

smiddy!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Smiddy blech! sick

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:31 PM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

smiddy yay Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:43 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote