KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard this rumor? It most likely isn't true, but I've heard it from several websites so who knows.

Anyone know anything about this?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

its real man...kinda messed up...but real as far as i know

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:32 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

messed up how?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:42 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's true? laughing out loud Wow, I thought it was complete bullshit.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

burly...im sorry if u dont agree...but choppin ur nutz off n gettin boobs is kinda a messed up thing to do...not to get religous...but God made us who we are...n of all things to mess w/i dont think gender is one of them.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:14 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Nope its no Rumour big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

sad

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:38 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Sorry for being a complete non-know-it-all, but who is Larry Wichowski?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:21 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by Devalion
Sorry for being a complete non-know-it-all, but who is Larry Wichowski?

Should be Wachowski (director of the Matrix). First I've heard of this. Hope it's also the last... <shudder>

sick

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:45 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

^Thanx.

Sex change huh? OKblink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:50 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Real
burly...im sorry if u dont agree...but choppin ur nutz off n gettin boobs is kinda a messed up thing to do...not to get religous...but God made us who we are...n of all things to mess w/i dont think gender is one of them.

i don't exactly disagree with your thought, on the whole... i just wanted to hear your opinion on it. but think about this. wouldn't you get rid of something you don't like if you have the means to do it?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:01 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by burly brawler
i don't exactly disagree with your thought, on the whole... i just wanted to hear your opinion on it. but think about this. wouldn't you get rid of something you don't like if you have the means to do it?

Saying goodbye to Mr. Winky and throwing out your 1970's velvet couch in next week's trash aren't quite in the same ballpark, though (no pun intended)...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:04 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

very ture

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:02 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Who really cares if he gets a sex change or not, it's his body he can do whatever he wants to himself. and if what he wants to do to himself is get a sex change more power to him, it will in part point out to people that doing that isnt as bad as a lot of people think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:29 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

my personal belief is that one can change everything about themselves w/o changing their gender...that is one thing that should NOT be messed with...enhancing or modifying things through surgery is permissible...but not changing your sex...i think its wrong and perverted...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:52 AM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I think Mr. Wachowski has been taking too many of the blue pills...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:20 PM
Korri

lmao...

no i saw go him!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:36 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
Saying goodbye to Mr. Winky and throwing out your 1970's velvet couch in next week's trash aren't quite in the same ballpark, though (no pun intended)...

no it's not. and you're right... it's not even the same sport. but the concept remains... if you don't like it, get rid of it.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:24 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Real> God doesn’t exist, so how can he/she/it make anyone?

And who cares? It’s not like I know the man… the… whatever he/she is now… If people feel more comfortable in the body of another gender – who’re we to stop them?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 11:47 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Real
my personal belief is that one can change everything about themselves w/o changing their gender...that is one thing that should NOT be messed with...enhancing or modifying things through surgery is permissible...but not changing your sex...i think its wrong and perverted...

indeed yes

keep yo own genitalia folks thumb up

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 11:51 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote