KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something I don't get...

Something I don't get...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Question Something I don't get...

Okey dokey people...

At the end of M1, Smith went boom and was still able to return in M2. How does M3 change anything? Surely Smith can still come back? I mean, won't he just refuse to go back to the source, as he did at the end of M1?

Thoughts appreciated

Ahnold

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:35 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

at the end of M1, he had a choice but he was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. he was obsessed with one thing- destroying neo. he still had the choice to return to the source or not. he didm't wanna be deleted. he knew that that's his purpose but he wanted to kill neo. in M3 the source "went" to smith through neo... thus negating the possibility of a return of the same exact smith because he was already deleted by the source.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:39 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

^what he said. Smith was defeated in M1, but was deleted in M3. He ain't coming back, unless someone has his "code"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:37 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Muchas Gracias. This explains a lot. Gee it's a shame the movies never clarify a lot of these things...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:35 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Smith was neutralised in a more official way at the end.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:38 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote