KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Did the Machines Let Neo Go?

Did the Machines Let Neo Go?
Started by: Superfly4000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superfly4000

Miffed Did the Machines Let Neo Go?

I just watched the first Matrix movie after a long while and when i watch it I fell enlightened by the knowledge I gained from its wo sequals. My Favorite scene is when Neo wakes up and the machine soars down and chokes him. The Machine seemed to be anilizing him before releasing him. Was he checking to see if he was "The One", or do the machines always release there prisoners so lightly?... rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 11:52 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i don't think a machine can know, simply by looking at a person, whether he is the one or not, and besides, since this is the only time we see someone freed from the matrix, we must assume that the protocol is the same, thus the machines always 'release their prisoners so lightly'. but since the machines are programmed to release the dead to be liquiefied, it is not done lightly.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:08 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

they simply "released" neo becased he is to be flushed, where he would drown (since he can't swim due to muscular atrophy) and be liquefied as jedi pointed. since he woke up from the pod, he is now "dead" because he cannot provide the machines with the btu's they need for energy... hence, he's discarded from the plant...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:37 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Bastard machines! mad

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 05:32 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Tex! no expression And in the matrix forum????? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:25 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow...i am astonished twice...first, Tex is in the matrix forum...second, Tex really IS from texas...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:55 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Bastard machines! mad

dont act as if you care Tex! it doesnt become of you stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:23 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah..you are not the "chosen one" LMAO

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 10:20 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh im sure he would say he was laughing

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:32 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

hehehehehehehe prolly

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:51 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

All hail Tex

exept me no expression

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:24 PM
Superfly4000

Can anyone explain to me what caused Neo to "wake Up" in the first place?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:14 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

The red pill. That started it, I'm not sure how it caused him to wake up. I think it had something to do wiith disrupting his input/output signals.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 03:35 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

How does a pill in the Matrix effect you in the real world?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:20 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the pill was a disruptive program, inserted into Neo's mind, which is designed to, as is explained in the movie, disrupt his input/output signal. this disruption can be seen and locked onto by anyone looking through the signals.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:42 AM
super pr*xy

i think that is what they used to track him down in the power plant. maybe not 'cause they could just go to the dump and retrieve his body... i dunno confused

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 10:19 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

This question has nothing toi do with the topic, but do the Machines really need to know the access codes to Zion?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:50 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 08:36 PM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Superfly4000
This question has nothing to do with the topic, but do the Machines really need to know the access codes to Zion?

the purpose of acquiring the access codes to the zion mainframe was to be able to eliminate the human city with minimal effort. with the access codes, the machines could launch a virus into every system that supports zion. water system, air system, heating and air conditioning... then the city would just implode on its own without the machines sending a sh!t storm of sentinels into zion. in smith's case, it was more "personal"... he just wanted out.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 10:44 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, think about this for a second...the access codes...do you think that the ships who have the access codes are going to be able to access anything other than to be let in the gates? if the people of Zion are smart, then no. And if the only thing that the access codes are good for is opening the gates, it still wouldn't help the machines, because Zion can tell who is near long before they can tell anything is there, and subsequently destroy them. So, i say again, no, the access codes are useless to the machines. i think the agents were trying to get the access codes just to keep the humans on their feet, since the machines already know where Zion is (since they built it).

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:57 AM