KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Reloaded Sex Scene ((*Spoiler Warning*))

Matrix Reloaded Sex Scene ((*Spoiler Warning*))
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Matrix Reloaded Sex Scene ((*Spoiler Warning*))

Since The Wachouski Brothers desided to put a sex scene in The Matrix Reloaded, they should have a reason for it. And there was no reason to it because they showed the sex scene and they didn't say anything about Neo and Trinity's Kid. Thinking that The Wachouski's just put the sex scene in the movie to be entertaining.

I would have figured that they showed Trinity's Pregnancy in The Matrix Revolutions but they desided to forget about the sex scene. Unless they think that you would have figured out that between all that time as you find out that after it said "To Be Concluded" that The Matrix Revolutions would've taken only about 1 week (as you watch the movie, they might want you to think that putting together The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, that the time in the movie ((not length)) that they live is only about a month)...or that may be what they want you to think so you would only be entertained by the sex scene.

What do you think??

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:56 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No.9
NeoBob

Re: Matrix Reloaded Sex Scene ((*Spoiler Warning*))

I too thought Trinity would become pregnant, setting up a story for any further Matrix films, following the "son (or daughter) of The One" Apparently not. I would just say they put it in to just show Trinity and Neo's love and connection, but you never know with the Matrix, there is usually another reason for everything messed

quote:
Originally posted by theone0103
as you watch the movie, they might want you to think that putting together The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, that the time in the movie ((not length)) that they live is only about a month

I dont get what you mean by this, weren't Reloaded and Revolutions both set in about a day timescale together? huh

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:20 AM
No.9 is currently offline Click here to Send No.9 a Private Message Find more posts by No.9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

okay, Trinity never gets pregnant, they would've at least said something. And if she was pregnant, she would've lived, as in the baby will be the rebirth of Neo.

And Reloaded and Revolutions are like an hour apart from when Reloaded ends to when Revolutions begins. Because how can they be a week or month a part if the machines were digging to Zion, and in Reloaded is stated that they'll reach Zion within hours?

The Sex Scene was just to show how much Neo and Trinity had grown to love each other in the six months from when the Matrix ended and Reloaded began.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:22 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what shade said.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:41 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

abit of a stupid thread............

There was only like 1 hour or so between the films, She probley wasnt even properally pregnant

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:36 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

It's not a stupid thread, the question is about the point of the sex scene in the movie, not about whether or not Trinity was pregnant.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:42 AM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the point of the sex scene was to show the unbridled love between Neo and Trinity, and also to show the juxtaposition of the hedonism of Zion with the truly pure love of the Hero.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:38 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
desiringhaydenc

OK I may sound like a perv(lol),but I thought that scene was hot!! Especially Keanu...yummmmyyyy.I'm sad that it ended though.One of the best trilogy's ever made.

Desiring Hayden.Net
http://desiringhayden.net
Your source for Hayden C.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:52 PM
desiringhaydenc is currently offline Click here to Send desiringhaydenc a Private Message Find more posts by desiringhaydenc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

The Sex Scne simply represented Humanity...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:20 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

They could not have inserted the child of Neo & Trinity because it would represent the rebirth of the Matrix again IMO. The pair having a baby would only say. . . okay, Neo did all this for nothing and the infinity circle of man vs machine wages on once again. A complee circle. Neo had to stop the cycle. Not having a kid also say the cycle is stopped. Also the deaths of Neo and Trinity.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:10 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by desiringhaydenc
OK I may sound like a perv(lol),but I thought that scene was hot!! Especially Keanu...yummmmyyyy.I'm sad that it ended though.One of the best trilogy's ever made.

obviously a newbie What the f**k?

Look let me cut to the chase....im not all for the member bashing thing but there are some things that i just cant let be brushed under the carpet.

Im going to kill you and there is nothing that you can do about it mad

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:29 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh, yeah...desiringhaydenc...you even show the slightest interest in Keanu, and Korri will kill you.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:51 PM
super pr*xy

the interpretation that i got from that sex scene was that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: neo was horny and trinity was horny so they got it on. end of my story...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:39 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

well...thats a good way of putting it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:40 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

it's a possibility for more matrix movies to telll u the truth. i was watching a show about the matrix revolutions, and the actress who plays trinity said, and i quote; "well, revolutions is the end of the matrix story, well, at least neo's story anyway."
could it be a clue to future matrix movies. the kid idea is kinda screwed though considering [SPOILER - highlight to read]: trinity's dead
but they could follow another path. like that annoying kid who looked like mouse.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 01:21 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
oh, yeah...desiringhaydenc...you even show the slightest interest in Keanu, and Korri will kill you.

raver Damn Straight

Welcome to the Real World wink

manchichirtchit> [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think i was tooangel

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:35 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I think that Neo's love interest should have been more appealing than Carrie Ann Moss.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:53 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Theone0103> You ARE aware, I hope, that people can (and do) have sex without the cat resulting in pregnancies, right?
Sex is also a moment of privacy and intimacy between two people who’re in love. Which is what said sex-scene depicted.

As Mouse says in M1: “To deny our instincts is to deny that which makes us human.”

There’s an extensive discussion here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...light=sex+scene

Korri> Oh, shut up! I won’t allow for anymore threats and BS from you at other people who enjoy the very handsome Keanu Reeves, for the exact same reasons you do. So get over it – I’m tired of it. It shouldn’t be necessary for other forumites to jump in and explain your actions (thanks, though, JediHDM).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:30 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
manchichirtchit> [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think i was tooangel

i think we all know that...

shaber> word! monica belluci shoulda been trinity...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 03:47 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wouldn't that have changed things!!

i'll be a monkeys uncle if people didn't want the sex scene to be LONGER if Ms. Belucci had been Trinity...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 06:28 AM