KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » why persephone takes through the kitchen while meeting keymaker

why persephone takes through the kitchen while meeting keymaker
Started by: fun matrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fun matrix

why persephone takes through the kitchen while meeting keymaker

One should notice carefully the path through which persephone takes Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus. They first go through the kitchen, a powerful symbol of the sensual pleasure of eating, and finally reach a library, indicating knowledge. The library is guarded by The Twins. One of them represents ignorance and the other information. Both the twins are there in us always.
Persephone kills the one representing ignorance, and asks the other to inform her husband of her actions. She then opens The Keymaker’s room by pushing a revolving door, over which books are stacked. This symbolizes the knowledge that leads to the Self. (Know thy self)

more details in

matrixjourney.com

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:44 PM
fun matrix is currently offline Click here to Send fun matrix a Private Message Find more posts by fun matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Re: why persephone takes through the kitchen while meeting keymaker

quote:
Originally posted by fun matrix
One should notice carefully the path through which persephone takes Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus. They first go through the kitchen, a powerful symbol of the sensual pleasure of eating, and finally reach a library, indicating knowledge. The library is guarded by The Twins. One of them represents ignorance and the other information. Both the twins are there in us always.
Persephone kills the one representing ignorance, and asks the other to inform her husband of her actions. She then opens The Keymaker’s room by pushing a revolving door, over which books are stacked. This symbolizes the knowledge that leads to the Self. (Know thy self)

more details in

matrixjourney.com

Persephone never killed a twin. She killed a vampire. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:28 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Yeah, they were Cain and Abel....i think she killed Cain

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:10 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Thats one of the stupidest things i've ever read, way to force symbolism.

Lame.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:09 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

laughing

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:12 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i have quit caring enough to reply to these posts...its just a waste of energy. no expression

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:17 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

it is obviously so i can find the nearest gillotine and cut her into a million tiny pieces, turn her into dog meat and ffed her to the nearest dog aka Trinity, then i can through that howk into the deep fat frier and listen to her satisfying crys of pain as she dies angel

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:31 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

there's my Korri...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:51 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quite a purty picture you painted there korri...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:37 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

thanks im quite the artist no expression

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:32 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah it was not one of the twins you dumbass

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:55 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
i have quit caring enough to reply to these posts...its just a waste of energy. no expression

why dont you just wave a huge banner saying i hate matrixjourney.com? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:26 PM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
Thats one of the stupidest things i've ever read, way to force symbolism.

Lame.

Mordecai Goodness, forgive Mordecai he can be very direct.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:54 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

*tries to come up with other forced symbolism, but can't*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:44 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*dies*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:03 PM