KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » i don't get it

i don't get it
Started by: Princess Re

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried i don't get it

i don't get the matrix at all...why is it that if the matrix world is destroyed the real world will be to????

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:30 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

actually, if the matrix world is destroyed doesn't necessarily mean that zion would be too. the matrix is a virtual world consisting of programs and humans' minds acting as a power source for the machines. now if the matrix was to be destroyed, the humans who are still plugged in would die. that means the machines would have to find another source of power.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:53 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yup. that is true. the people of Zion dont want the matrix to be destroyed, due to the fact that all those innocent minds would be kiled instantly.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohh i get it..thats why niobe and neo and all are trying to keep it going

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 10:16 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yep... except for that whole copper-top thing. and like morpheus said, the mind has troubles letting go. the people who are aware of the matrix are welcome to "opt out" while the oblivious ones continue to be batteries for the machines.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 11:00 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohhhhhh

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:54 PM