KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Favorite scene out of all the movies

Favorite scene out of all the movies
Started by: kanis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kanis
L dragon

Cool Favorite scene out of all the movies

alien Choose a scene out of the three matrix movies and put one down as you favorite

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 10:21 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

my favourite scene is agent smith(s) vs Neo from all movies

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 04:09 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

When Neo finally realizes he is the one and stops the bullets and kicks Smith's ass!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:25 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the cheateu fight scene and the lobby shootout. also the ultimate burly brawl, but without all the twisting in the air.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 10:46 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

The sequence where the Neb crew are being uploaded to the matrix when Neo is going to see The Oracle for the first time = Genuis.

I can't really think of a favorite scene.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:36 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

anything with smith, lobby shootout in M1, battle for Zion, and the best: when Neo first wakes up in the real world and sees the pods

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:54 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DesertFOX311
Master Bong Hitter

the ending of the first MAtrix....where Neo talks to the machine through a phone line then, you see the entire city and Neo flying up....and the intro of Rage Against the machine comes into play.....also the beginning where the police confront Trinity and she does that flying thing, beating some @ss.....

The Green Leaf Avenger Strikes Again

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:58 PM
DesertFOX311 is currently offline Click here to Send DesertFOX311 a Private Message Find more posts by DesertFOX311 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

question: can this seen be long, say the length of all 3 movies?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 09:04 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

lol...mine is about, oh, 8 or 9 hours long...hehehe...

oh, wait, no, take about 5 minutes out of that...because that is how long i go blind after seeing Keanu Reeves naked butt in Reloaded.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 09:41 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
The sequence where the Neb crew are being uploaded to the matrix when Neo is going to see The Oracle for the first time = Genuis.

I can't really think of a favorite scene.

i love that scene. where the camera revolves around the phone... "we're in..." smokin' bada$$!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:50 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

The subway fight for shure

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:12 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien Good choices

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 10:34 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

lobby shootout or the highway

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:26 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
lol...mine is about, oh, 8 or 9 hours long...hehehe...

oh, wait, no, take about 5 minutes out of that...because that is how long i go blind after seeing Keanu Reeves naked butt in Reloaded.

good point, small price to pay to see some kick-ass scenes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:33 PM
Korri

jesus!! are you kidding me??

no way i cant pick one!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

burly brawl in relaoded for sure

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 08:23 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
renee sparow

lobby shootout

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:12 AM
renee sparow is currently offline Click here to Send renee sparow a Private Message Find more posts by renee sparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I would say the highway scene

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:55 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
burly brawl in relaoded for sure

the burly brawl was too long

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:26 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

indeed. it was like 6-8 minutes long... maybe not that long...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:27 PM