KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Ultimate Matrix Collection Trailer

Ultimate Matrix Collection Trailer
Started by: Superfly4000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superfly4000

Smile Ultimate Matrix Collection Trailer

Just wanted to let you know that the Ultimate Matrix Collection Trailer has hit the web. There is a link at www.matrixfans.net big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 10:07 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

WOW, Blows my mind!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:36 PM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

omg omg omg omg!! OMFG!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:53 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

is there another link I can download from? because it doesn't go any where from the website this links to

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 02:03 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

yeah i couldnt load it either

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:55 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:55 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

very nice, is there a website about the dvds, cause i want to see how much it is, probably VERY expensive, thanks for the trailer

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 07:05 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

im feeling that!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:38 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

The box set is going to cost around $80 for the regular one, and about $120 for the one with the Neo bust.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:07 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

that link isn't working either.....I want to see this trailer!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:44 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

right click, save as... then watch it off your computer. Of course, you have to have quicktime to watch it...i am assuming you have quicktime...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:26 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by cal31
The box set is going to cost around $80 for the regular one, and about $120 for the one with the Neo bust.

damnnnnnnnnnn, thanks smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:56 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Are they going to fix the Special Effects for M1? The Neb. and the Sentinels look like crap... rock

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 07:20 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

yes...i have quicktime

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 01:42 AM
Korri

feeling it??

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 08:45 AM
mauler
Jedi Shadow

very nice trailer..Thanks JediHDM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:20 PM
mauler is currently offline Click here to Send mauler a Private Message Find more posts by mauler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Superfly4000
Are they going to fix the Special Effects for M1? The Neb. and the Sentinels look like crap... rock
...not really blink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:55 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

OMG I want. *dies*

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:07 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

First Impression: Woah, this forum is STILL active?

Second Impression (About the trailer): Myself Thinking *Only for the low price of 134.99$*

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:45 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It said only $99... confused

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 05:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote