KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Online

The Matrix Online
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

The Matrix Online

Any of you plan on getting it? It is a MMORPG set to come out in November. If you are going to play it jump down to the Computer and video games Forum.

We are thinking about setting up a KMC clan maybe on a certin server.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:38 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

eek! IM IN!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:04 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The crew for the Matrix Forum's MxO clan was established last November/December. JediHDM would have more details.

My HD wiped and I lost everybody's emails and everything, so Jedi if you read this, please PM me some stuff sad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:06 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Cool can you send me the info to? Ill definetly join it. Did any of you get into the Beta?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:40 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Koz-man> ...uh...hehe...about that...i wiped my hd, too...i think i sill have everyones emails, online, but...i lost all the messages...hehe...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:57 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

weeeeee

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 08:45 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

could i join???

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:04 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

maybe erm

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'd also be interested in joining the clan, I'll definately be buying the game.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 02:25 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

so oyu guys are making alliances before the game has been released? I mean really...that is a damn good idea. finally fanatics of the matrix as enthralled as i. I was going to buy this game,but that whole sex change situation has made me leary. I dont want to customize a guy and have turn out that i was playing a chik the whole time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
so oyu guys are making alliances before the game has been released? I mean really...that is a damn good idea. finally fanatics of the matrix as enthralled as i. I was going to buy this game,but that whole sex change situation has made me leary. I dont want to customize a guy and have turn out that i was playing a chik the whole time.

what do u mean?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx

just a bad joke.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Mark my words, it will be bad, and it will fail miserably.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 08:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thats what you said about Reloaded...and Revolutions...so, no. stick out tongue

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 09:40 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It will all depend on the gameplay. If it is as revolutionary as they claim then they might have somthing. For just looking at screen shots though, it doesnt look to be to impressive. The idea of an ever changing story that is updated every week, which has numerous paths and ways to play the game and experience the story. seems like a great idea. Especially the fact that there are stories within stories that have endings and new beginnings, that seems overwhelmingly amazing. The wide eray of moves, abilities, weapons and secrets that are rewarded with excellent play, along with the no load process, and the ability to join alliances and play both sides in a world that is the size of an actual city. Well this all seems like a no lose situation, it all seems to be an impact in the gamming world. However, if the gameplay sucks, al these pretty perks will mean jack shit.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:48 AM
Korri

These are the only posts on this forum in 2 days sad

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 01:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

That's sad....this poor, poor forum....

I'm planning on getting Matrix Online yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 01:56 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

me too

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 04:42 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i received an email stating that the release date was moved back *again* to the beginning of the year...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:04 AM
seretur

I was thinking of getting it. Adn I would if you wouldn't have to pay a monthly fee, but you are so I will get Middle-earth Online insted. stick out tongue
But the MO is going to be good you can go anywhere you want. But I don't know if you can only do quests adn fight bad guys to lvl up, like it MEO you can make weapons and by a house, even get marries (A bit too far, but If there is a hot chick then...).

Navaer mellyn nin.

allZ - Your Dragonball Store
Tolkien World
The Winning Hand

Last edited by seretur on Sep 19th, 2004 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:13 PM
seretur is currently offline Click here to Send seretur a Private Message Find more posts by seretur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote