KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » revs dvd (agian)

revs dvd (agian)
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

revs dvd (agian)

wut exactly is gonna be on it?
is there gonna be any deleted scenes? or anything other than the movie to make it worth buying?
as far as dvd's go...i'm sorry to say that the matrix ones fall very short of making them worthwhile...all that space, and we know theres a lot more that they dont show us (the original monologue of Neo in M1) n yet they keep all that from us...
I want the goods!
also, the cover art sux ass...i made better ones in 5 mins than they prolly spent like $1000's of dollars on...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:40 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I must agree. I've seen better DVD covers in Amish Country. It's four freakin posters together. LAME. I had a better one made... I'm seriously considering of scanning the back info and slapping mine on there... that cover they made is a disgrace.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:02 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

here are the full specs----->

The two-disc DVD release includes hours of bonus features:

Revolutions Recalibrated – A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.

CG Revolution – Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.

Super Burly Brawl – A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene all running in sync.

Follow the White Rabbit – Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.

-- Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time – A closer look at how “Bullet Time” was taken to the next degree of madness.

-- Super Big Mini Models - The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.

-- Double Agent Smith – A look at what it took to make this incredible scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.

-- Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix – A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of The Matrix.

• Future Gamer The Matrix Online – An introduction to the massive multi-player game The Matrix Online, created by the Wachowski Brothers.

• 3-D Evolution– Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in Revolutions.

• Before the Revolution – 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the Matrix trilogy, The Animatrix, and Enter the Matrix.

Other Information
Running time: 129 mins.
Rating: R (for sci-fi violence and brief sexual content)
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
DVD Widescreen [16:9 Transfer]
DVD Standard [4:3 Transfer]
Pre-Sale Date: 1/23/04

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:23 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Things that have changed:

-Movie is rated M-15

-Second Disc has all the Trailers and commercials for the two sequals

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:28 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

ok, but still no deleted scenes?
crap in my book...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:12 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, i havnt heard anything about deleted scenessad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:13 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

i jus want that one scene from the first one, that monologue is amazing...i want to hear Keanu say it tho.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:38 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

which one u talkin about?no expression

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:40 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The one where they had to replace "chrysolis" because none of the audience knew what the word was messed....
And I heard about a deleted scene in Revs with Smith vs Smith.. damn I wanna see that sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:53 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

thanks for posting the info neo2.....But like everyone else I want more!
Sh*t it's the last one in the trilogy....GIVE US EVERYTHING!!!! mad

I want trailers
Deleted scenes
TV Spots
Behind the Scenes of Super Brawl
BTS of the Zion Battle
I want atleast 4 hours of Matrix goodies big grin

I like how they went behind the Freeway Scene on the Reloaded DVD but they didn't show enough of the Morpheus Johnson fight...I wanted MORE!!!

More Please MORE!!! mad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:01 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

we need anonther matrix spoof

doing the robot with JT had me in knots!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:18 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

VenomVa, they do have behind the scenes on both the Super Brawl and the Zion battle and they have trailers and TV spots for both Reloaded and Revolutions....sadly, no deleted scenes.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:24 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

April 6th will reveal all

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:19 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

I heard a rumor that they had Smith dancing in the Rain with the umbrella, then saying:

"Mr. Anderson welcome back, we missed you." That would be so sweet.

I want to see a Smith vs Smith, I want to see more of Neo and Trin, I want to see an extended SBB!!

If they don't give it to us, we kill them. Kidnap the Wachowskis, until they give it to us.

Like Smith i want, "More..."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 05:26 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by neo2
VenomVa, they do have behind the scenes on both the Super Brawl and the Zion battle and they have trailers and TV spots for both Reloaded and Revolutions....sadly, no deleted scenes.

but i love deleted scenes....and outtakes!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 05:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

yeah, but for some reason theyre screwin us over w/these dvds...
i think dvd sales bring the downfall of the trilogy...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 08:42 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

hehe outtakes are the best...but you can't be too sure about all the information yet. They might change things, so just go find out on April 6

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 02:57 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i wanna see Moss screw up stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:09 PM
Shade
Born From Smith...

Good news.

I heard there's going to be a box set in X-mas with an extra DVD, with EVERYTHING, a docutmentary, outtakes, and deleted scenes!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:08 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

when is it being released

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:01 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote