KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Beta Testing: Accepted

Matrix Beta Testing: Accepted
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Cool Matrix Beta Testing: Accepted

## Broadcast depth##
## Incoming Transmission...
## PAX // HvCFT IF-THEN
## RELAY Initialized - Beta Testing

Congratulations Red Pill!

You have been selected to participate in The Matrix Online Beta! A link to the MxO installation files will be sent to you once registration is complete. Make sure you are at the computer you will be using before starting the registration process. This link is functional for a limited time, so download the files immediately. (21 MB Installer download initially—broadband recommended.)

I just got chosen to beta test MxO! eek! eek!

Hopefully my parents will lend me a credit card number... but other than that, all systems go! eek! Your wishes are my control double back slash keystroke enter.... or whatever Sparks said stick out tongue

Last edited by JKozzy on Sep 21st, 2004 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

woot!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Lucky you, hope it'll be good. It should be fun to beta test. I wonder if I got chosen....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:55 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

I thought anybody that was in the testing can't say if they're in it

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:59 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Not that I know of... confused

I can't make copies or anything or let anyone else play it, but I don't think it's a crime to know that someone is beta testing. If it is, may Raz delete this thread.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:10 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

It might not be true, but I was reading on other forums that they weren't letting the people testing say they were.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 03:38 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Awesome!!!!

*goes to check email*

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 04:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

smile Anyone else get in?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:24 PM
Peach
mordrem

Haven't heard yet...so I dunno...

*goes off to check email again*

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Credit Card Kozzy? You have to pay to beta test?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 05:04 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No, it's to confirm who I am and where I live, so I don't go making copies. You'd think with a beta test of a game that everyone wants and isn't out, they'd take some sort of precaution to keep it.... unpirated?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 06:20 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

nope, nothing. Guess I didn't get picked. Damn sad

Hope it'll be fun, Koz. Tell us all about it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 09:42 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

So is the game still slated for a November release?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:25 PM
Solo

So Lucky.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:17 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by cal31
So is the game still slated for a November release?

Nope, January 18th is the new release date.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:20 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

S'why beta is starting now stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

*goes to check email AGAIN*

I really want beta test this game....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:57 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Heh, me too stick out tongue

Can't TELL you about the game though, I can just tell you that I'm doing it. So, sorry folks sad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:27 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is amazing how far this game has been moved...originally, it was supposed to be out like, last may...and now, mid-january...i want this game, but come on...give it to us!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:34 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I know....

And last night I was talking to Kozzy and he said his email about the beta-testing was dated something like August 29th...just after I had deleted all the mail in my bulk mail folder (where the MxO newsletters go for some reason), after having found nothing from the past few days. So as far as I know, I could have gotten the beta testing but now I'll never know.

*cries*

BUT -- I have heard that if you preorder the game you can get in on the beta testing or something...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:10 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Oh, for the love of.... I don't get people who are so scared of the little beta rules. I'm in the World of Warcraft beta test, have been for several months, and I tell all my friends whats going on in the game and how it's coming. Of course, Blizzard is very leniant about their rules. But even if they weren't, I still would, their is no way they know if you told someone about the game. They don't have your house wired, and they aren't monitering this website.

And if the Beta test is just starting now, then expect another delay or two. Too properly beta test a game it usually takes about 6 months or more. So don't expect this game untill next summer.

It's a good thing they're taking their time with this game, rather then rushing it out before it's actually done.

Also, beta testing isn't all shits and giggles. There is alot of frusturation in beta testing. Expect characters to be deleted regularly, and expect drastic gameplay changes after you've gotten used to a certain style. Expect server crashes when you are doing something important, and expect major bug errors.

But, congrats on the beta test. It's always exciting to play a game before it's released, especially one of such magnitude.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote